Have you ever been publicly humiliated?

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Getting turned down at Harvey terminal. I was on a minor streak with chick. I walked up with a strong, "Hey babbbiyy". She was waiting on the 349. So I thought I had it in the baby. I shot my shot. You said no word and shook her head no. It wasn't too crowded but I had to fall back and go to the 350 stop. Not sure how many people seen or noticed but it felt like she took all my soul and confidence I had going into it.

True story. Cold approach. Game at a negative 30 to this day :mjcry:

Just talk and don't be extra. Feelin myself too much back then

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
In my dreams. Have y’all had those dreams where your like naked at school or work for no apparent reason? Or where your doing something you would never do in real life and everyone sees you?

oh and I was kicked out of a club last year when I was drunk as fukk at acting up that was embarrassing— the security told my friends “she gotta go”. :francis:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Got into a fight with a girl named Phillis in 6th grade in the lunch room. Well it wasn't even a fight, more of a short scuffle, but her tall ass rushed me after I called her a roody poo (which came after she said something slick towards me) and I tripped backwards onto the table and it made a loud noise. shyt lasted no longer than 5 seconds before some school workers carried us away but we both got sent to the office for fighting.

On my way to the office, I was laughing it off like this bytch really jumped on me:skip: but I was more concerned about getting in trouble for fighting than anything else. I wasn't even really thinking about who saw what and how it looked.
But by the time I got sent back to my next class, 4th period english, everyone in the class was looking at me like :mjgrin: or:lolbron: when I came through the door like 30 minutes late. I walked in the class like :francis: and handed the teacher my lil late pass, and his bytch ass was like "late for fighting?:gucci:" cuz I was one of his best students and kids started snickering and someone whispered "for getting his ass whooped by a girl" which promoted class wide hollering:bryan:. Even the people that weren't in the lunch room heard what happened but by the time the shyt got spread around like a game of telephone, the story was that Phillis had body slammed me on the table like wwf

3WPD.gif

Even when I got on the bus that day my best friend was like "you alright? I heard that bytch rock bottomed you and they carried you out on a stretcher:patrice:" and I was like "nikka if I was hurt would I be standing here:unimpressed:"

Next day at school, I saw her looking at me in the hallway like:birdman:
nikkas were on some "it's okay if you scared to go to lunch, we understand:troll:" and some were like "you know you have to beat her ass now:ufdup:" but everytime I tried to explain that I didn't get whooped, the shyt lasted 2 seconds, I tripped, I wasn't about to fight no girl, the shyt just came out like

full

Someone even wrote about that shyt in my yearbook like 3 months later:martin:

Last edited:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In highschool I got high as hell and went to class late. Walked in and stood at the front of the room like :skip: who the fukk is all these new kids??? Whole class lookin at me like :gucci: who the fukk is you?? Teacher just standing there lookin at me :unimpressed:

Oh shyt this aint my class :mjgrin:

Turned around and got the fukk outta there. I could hear the kids laughin half way down the hallway :mjcry:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
back when I lived in hollywood. I got roasted by a stand up comedian. but it was kinda my fault, he picked on me and i clowned back. crowd laughed, im funny. but im not a pro, so i got blasted on his counter.

nikka cost me my paag date too. phat ass thicky misscindyy looking vietnamese girl. I was sure i was gonna smash, she gave me the cheek (face smh) when i went for the move later that nite. horrible. i still have nightmares of that shyt like 10 years later. after my roast she just looked at me like:scust: the rest of the night.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
When I was a teenager I worked at an after school program tutoring high school students. So it's me, 3 other tutors, and about 10-15 students. I'd been working with the same tutors for about a year and a half at this point.

We're playing an icebreaker game as we usually do before we start the session. For this game, we all stand in a big circle and there's a ball. We have to call out a person's name, then bounce the ball to that person. We had some new students so this would be a way to help remember everyone's name .

Everything was going fine, then I got the ball and I called this tutor chick the wrong name. She was one of only 2 white chicks there and I had called her the OTHER white chick's name.
:sadcam:

I bounced the ball to her and she didn't grab it, I didn't even realize I had made a mistake yet. I said "What?" and she started crying and said that's not her name. Me being me, I was like "but you guys look the same!" and a bunch of people gasped
:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

And she was like, "I thought you KNEW me!" or some shyt like that and she left the room crying.

Then it was hella quiet and I was embarrassed as fukk cause she's been my coworker for a year and I got her name wrong, most awkward shyt I ever had to deal with, I felt like I was physically burning inside from how embarrassing that shyt was.

Everyone was looking at me like
:francis::stopitslime::hhh::usure::comeon::gucci::mjtf::martin::what::aicmon:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
3rd Grade and I'm the only Black kid in the entire school. During recess, a group of my classmates and I were in the playground and someone suggested playing 'Spin the Bottle'. Little 'White' girl (can't remember her name) looks at me and says 'No one wants to kiss you because you're Black'.​

I HATE 'White' people.​

:martin:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yeah
I was like 18 working at a movie theater and I was flirting with some hoes, had one on my lap when my manager rolled up hating and bytched me in front of them
Needed the job at the time and I let her talk to me crazy, hoes was looking at the boy with disgust:snoop: