Have you ever been publicly humiliated?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my dreams. Have y’all had those dreams where your like naked at school or work for no apparent reason? Or where your doing something you would never do in real life and everyone sees you?

oh and I was kicked out of a club last year when I was drunk as fukk at acting up that was embarrassing— the security told my friends “she gotta go”. :francis:
Dreams are powerful. Your first paragraph reveals to the initiated how much of a freak u are.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
called one of them free charitable good samaritan numbers and let off on the female adviser for an hour or so. i remember i gave her such an indepth analysis of my life she begged when i called the samaritans back i ask for her smh lol.
Idk wtf u are talking about

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
shiiiid my mom brought me to her bestfriends house when i was younger....house was big as shyt best friend would always say ...go upstairs the boys up there..i had to pee....so i b-lined to the bathroom...

which happen to be hers... saw them drawls..sniffed..:shaq:... :lolbron::jawalrus: conifscated em...:youngsabo:

she was bad as fukk too... everytime we go over on the weekend...i took 2-3 pair of her drawls...

i could hear one-day them talkin n she go girl i cant find none of my panties... its like they jus walkin out

me::mjpls:

one day i was outside playin n my mom was doin laundry...

she got my pillow...n pulled the pilliow case off...:snoop:

wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get your ass in here ...:to::sadbron:

where these drawls come from. and why they all in your pillow case..

..ms denise...

my pops :mjtf:

got a whuppin....

she washed em...lol... we all went over there..she gave her bag...full of panties.. ms denise lookin at me :usure: mannish ass..
:salute:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
When I was a teenager I worked at an after school program tutoring high school students. So it's me, 3 other tutors, and about 10-15 students. I'd been working with the same tutors for about a year and a half at this point.

We're playing an icebreaker game as we usually do before we start the session. For this game, we all stand in a big circle and there's a ball. We have to call out a person's name, then bounce the ball to that person. We had some new students so this would be a way to help remember everyone's name .

Everything was going fine, then I got the ball and I called this tutor chick the wrong name. She was one of only 2 white chicks there and I had called her the OTHER white chick's name.
:sadcam:

I bounced the ball to her and she didn't grab it, I didn't even realize I had made a mistake yet. I said "What?" and she started crying and said that's not her name. Me being me, I was like "but you guys look the same!" and a bunch of people gasped
:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

And she was like, "I thought you KNEW me!" or some shyt like that and she left the room crying.

Then it was hella quiet and I was embarrassed as fukk cause she's been my coworker for a year and I got her name wrong, most awkward shyt I ever had to deal with, I felt like I was physically burning inside from how embarrassing that shyt was.

Everyone was looking at me like
:francis::stopitslime::hhh::usure::comeon::gucci::mjtf::martin::what::aicmon:
:russ::russ:

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
back when I lived in hollywood. I got roasted by a stand up comedian. but it was kinda my fault, he picked on me and i clowned back. crowd laughed, im funny. but im not a pro, so i got blasted on his counter.

nikka cost me my paag date too. phat ass thicky misscindyy looking vietnamese girl. I was sure i was gonna smash, she gave me the cheek (face smh) when i went for the move later that nite. horrible. i still have nightmares of that shyt like 10 years later. after my roast she just looked at me like:scust: the rest of the night.

:mjcry:
bruh how bad did he roast you :lolbron:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
back when I lived in hollywood. I got roasted by a stand up comedian. but it was kinda my fault, he picked on me and i clowned back. crowd laughed, im funny. but im not a pro, so i got blasted on his counter.

nikka cost me my paag date too. phat ass thicky misscindyy looking vietnamese girl. I was sure i was gonna smash, she gave me the cheek (face smh) when i went for the move later that nite. horrible. i still have nightmares of that shyt like 10 years later. after my roast she just looked at me like:scust: the rest of the night.

:mjcry:
Wow lmao. I thought Corey Holcomb was gonna roast me one time, he just looked at me briefly lmao.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I never heard of this shyt. Idk if I could do that. I admire folks who do this and therapy tho, I sometimes feel so down idk I think I’d just cry if unloaded all on somebody and that’s embarrassing as fukk.

yeah i was 19 she was getting dugged out my sweetheart i heard it all i never even got a chance to get to the draws.

same night i call them up broken :russ:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
In my dreams. Have y’all had those dreams where your like naked at school or work for no apparent reason? Or where your doing something you would never do in real life and everyone sees you?

oh and I was kicked out of a club last year when I was drunk as fukk at acting up that was embarrassing— the security told my friends “she gotta go”. :francis:

Whaaaaa?