Have you noticed more homeless black people around your way?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No. There are more homeless white people, many of whom are drug addicts. I see them sprawled out on the street every day when I go to work asking for a certain amount to get their next fix or just lounging on the street with their dog.
In America? yes...but breh, I live Queens (Ridgewood) right next to Bushwick and have been seeing more homeless black people than homeless white people out here, even though I've been seeing my fair share of them.

And I used to live in Pittsburgh, PA for the majority of my lifetim give or take a couple of years when I lived in Ohio for college.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I never see young homeless people in jersey when ever I'm in some parts of cities

I wonder why :jbhmm:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I guess this is really in NYC then...
:mjcry:
This thread got me feeling like I'm in bizzarro world.
I'm legit disconnected to how the rest of America has lived for the past 5 years...
:wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I never see young homeless people in jersey when ever I'm in some parts of cities

I wonder why :jbhmm:
Y'all just in places with a cheaper cost of living...that's all.
When the cost of living goes up, you're city will mirror what this fukking place looks like now in a few years.
Rents are getting too damn high and people are struggling.
All these goddamn megacondos are going up legit right next to project buildings and public housing.
They now installing security units at these condo buildings being built so homeless people don't BREAK IN to sleep! how about that?

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Same here.

I see more homeless white people here in LA, than homeless black people.

I don't give any money to homeless white people

There’s used to be way more homeless black folks just by default. Now I think so many young whites are coming into town from surrounding areas to cop and they get hooked and don’t leave

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I talk to the ones in my town, and a lot do not have mental illness. Most lost jobs or were kicked out for cheating on their women. Regular folks who tell me that even though they've been homeless for awhile, it still scares them to sleep on the streets. I help the brothers out however I can. I'm currently trying to help a homeless brother get on his feet.
This is what people really don't understand about homelessness. It's not the result of mental instability. It's the result of losing jobs and money getting fukked up.

Look at what's happening is SF!!! OAKLAND! Huge swaths of homeless people out there that have jobs that can't afford or find a place to stay. The tech industry created that shyt. The result of an overwelhing income/wealth gap. I'm fukking talking about people who do have it together and are homeless.

Let's be honest there is a great misunderstanding about being homeless and poor in America and alot of that is the result of capitalism...but alot of that is willful ignorance and disconnect too.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In America? yes...but breh, I live Queens (Ridgewood) right next to Bushwick and have been seeing more homeless black people than homeless white people out here, even though I've been seeing my fair share of them.

And I used to live in Pittsburgh, PA for the majority of my lifetim give or take a couple of years when I lived in Ohio for college.

I work in Midtown. I don't see homeless Black people sprawled out on the streets of Brooklyn. You might see them in the train station, but I don't see them loitering like white homeless. Again, I'm basing my take on what I see in Midtown. At least there, there are more white homeless than black.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I’ve been seeing a lot of homeless black men.
Sadly me too.
I was arguing with @Matt504 about this in the thread about that white guy millennial who wooed a bunch of women into having a place to sleep every noight while he was homeless. Alot of black men are assed out in that category. straight up. It was such white privilege bullshyt I could not even click play on that shyt without getting mad. White men got mad safety nets. If you're white in America and fail and end up homeless. Seriouly...commit that straight up. I have no fukking sypmathy for you and never will and I hope you OD and die. I will never give you money.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I work in Midtown. I don't see homeless Black people sprawled out on the streets of Brooklyn. You might see them in the train station, but I don't see them loitering like white homeless. Again, I'm basing my take on what I see in Midtown. At least there, there are more white homeless than black.
Again, I don't if it's just me or it' sjust cause I moreso travel between Brooklyn and Queens more and I'm never in the city, but that's all I've been seeing recently and it fukks me up.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
Everyday there are more and more black men and women that I see begging people for change and sleeping in the streets and in the subway stations outside gas stations. and they're getting younger too....
:mjcry:
Ain’t no homeless out in the country

:blessed: