Have you noticed more homeless black people around your way?

Daps
To be fair the dog can eat a lot more shyt than them probably, like half eaten food, food on the street, garage, not ideal but hey that’s what dogs on the street do

:scust:

I'm not feeding my dog food picked from the garbage.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How can you be black in this country and not suffer from mental illness? To live in a world where the society - media, education, government - tells you up is down, left is right, and black is white, it's impossible not to feel :mindblown:
I've always argued that due to racism and being a minority in a white majority country that black people were more susceptible to mental illness but no one wanted to listen.
As well as not being able to get the active mental health treatment they deserve due to lack of access to affordable healthcare and insurance programs.
Most mental health treatment in this country is targeted towards whites.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Oh yeah, and fukk homeless white people, I don't care about them.
Legit as I was getting ready to make this post a homeless black teen came in this coffee shop begging everybody around the store for change.
:francis:
I don't even want to hear about homeless white people.
If you can't succeed in a country made for your success and created for us to fail I have zero sympathy for you.
When you're people had a 400+ year head start at our expense.
Waste of fukking white privilege.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I see quite a few black people in Miami but they're always older or the middle aged ones have signs of mental illness

But the VAST majority of homeless I see are white:gucci:shyt will make your head spin. White people in the hood begging for money from black people:heh:

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah, and fukk homeless white people, I don't care about them.
Legit as I was getting ready to make this post a homeless black teen came in this coffee shop begging everybody around the store for change.
:francis:
I don't even want to hear about homeless white people.
If you can't succeed in a country made for your success and created for us to fail I have zero sympathy for you.
When you're people had a 400+ year head start at our expense.
Waste of fukking white privilege.

Did you give that homeless Black teen some change, fam?