Having a good set of friends helps the best getting over a girl

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
i know the coli blasts simps and is about 50 50 on how men and women should be acting regarding their feelings towards each other but, most of us been down that painful road of wanting what we couldn't have, shouldn't have had, and sometimes.....didnt know what we had :mjcry:

But when you've got a great set of friends tho, getting over a woman is that much easier. No matter what y'all did, a true bond with your homies just trumps it. Y'all whole connection based off common experience and the loyalty is easier to maintain cause ain't no over abundance of hormones involved

My week been hard as hell, made the mistake of chasing a woman, but my nikkas hitting me up about march madness, all these PS4 games coming out, NHL and NBA league playoffs coming through, we graduate this year, I can't be down about her when we all got this shyt to experience

So this thread is just a one up for all the friends you can rely on when you let the feelings get the best of you, treat your friends right, be a supportive person, that's how the human race push through