Having to deal with my local government lately got me turning into @DEAD7

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only as a means to an end to getting money out of politics.

Its not such a novel idea. A large contingent of America was (and still is) pushing toward that ideal as late as the dem primary. Unfortunately there are too many shills and stooges who resisted doing the right thing during primaries.

Folks were focused on mean online comments instead of changing politics. Resisting the urge to name names

Hopefully yall prioritize your country next time instead of hurt feelings, shilling, thinkpeices and preserving their spot within classism

I was being sarcastic breh.

I actually agree with your original point.

How would you get money out of politics though?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I got my email to the media cocked and loaded.

This morning I got an email from the County saying that someone was going to look into my complaint and get back to me. I'll give them until Wednesday before I send the email to the media.

They already told me last week that they couldn't do anything...Although I think its bullshyt, I'm not trying to wait them out.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got my email to the media cocked and loaded.

This morning I got an email from the County saying that someone was going to look into my complaint and get back to me. I'll give them until Wednesday before I send the email to the media.

They already told me last week that they couldn't do anything...Although I think its bullshyt, I'm not trying to wait them out.
Is this allapattah or biscayne gardens?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
You voting for “steve” bovo ?:mjpls:

I think I saw him in downtown this weekend.

I saw him a few months ago at the Department of Elections...we signed up to run on the same day.

There's a Commissioners meeting on Thursday. I'm gonna try to get on and appeal directly to him and Cava.

We'll see who votes my way. I'm on the fence about Cava only because X. Suarez endorsed Bovo.