HBK turned down a match with AJ

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It turns out that AJ Styles was originally planned to face an incredible wrestler at Wrestlemania 33, it just fell through…..

The ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels appeared on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast and revealed that WWE wanted him to face AJ Styles at Wrestlemania 33 but he ultimately declined.

“I could’ve had that match, they did not have an opponent for AJ at Wrestlemania”

now we stuck with shane. :francis:

some of you worship this man too. if he really gave a fukk about yall he'd lace em up one more time. :jbhmm:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Or they could've put AJ vs one of the many other great wrestlers on the roster with no WM match like Nakamura, Balor, Joe, Zayn, Strowman, or even something with Ziggler.
:hhh:

none of those ppl work, Zayn is not on that level, Joe is a heel like AJ, Balor been gone too long to build an angle. Maybe Shane could've brought in Nak as his enforcer tho

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:hhh:

none of those ppl work, Zayn is not on that level, Joe is a heel like AJ, Balor been gone too long to build an angle. Maybe Shane could've brought in Nak as his enforcer tho
ALL of those people work better than Shane Mcmahon.

Strowman is the most over new guy since Rusev's run.

And Styles vs Ziggler could/would put on a KILLER match. Either one can be turned face at anytime and the fans will be behind them.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Or they could've put AJ vs one of the many other great wrestlers on the roster with no WM match like Nakamura, Balor, Joe, Zayn, Strowman, or even something with Ziggler.
It's true :yeshrug:

Mind you it was 11 years ago but I just watched the Shane vs Hbk Saturday nights main event street fight and damn that match was fukking amazing...Shane CAN be carried to a classic match because he sells really well and will go hard as fukk, and I think him and AJ can tear the house down.

Won't be as good as AJ vs the people you listed though, other than joe

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
ALL of those people work better than Shane Mcmahon.

Strowman is the most over new guy since Rusev's run.

And Styles vs Ziggler could/would put on a KILLER match. Either one can be turned face at anytime and the fans will be behind them.
Styles ziggler ain't a wrestle mania match, we got that shyt on smackdown two,months,ago,:heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's true :yeshrug:

Mind you it was 11 years ago but I just watched the Shane vs Hbk Saturday nights main event street fight and damn that match was fukking amazing...Shane CAN be carried to a classic match because he sells really well and will go hard as fukk, and I think him and AJ can tear the house down.

Won't be as good as AJ vs the people you listed though, other than joe
:stopitslime:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some reason I feel like this was reported a few months back.

Can't blame him. Dude can barely walk at this point. AJ would run circles around him.

It'd bad enough he hobbles out every few months to cut a promo, don't need to see him make a fool of himself even more like Undertaker does.