HBO 12/2 The Last Round: Miguel Cotto vs Sadam Ali (WBO 154 title)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjcry: no more cleavage shots from Mrs. Cotto.

:mjlol: at Ali hurting and rocking Cotto more than Canelo ever did

Never was a Cotto fan, but he got my respect for having a damn good entertaining career. Even though he was never the beast #TitoTitans was, he still became a great fighter in his own right.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Fitting way to put an end to a really entertaining HOF career...:salute:

Hopefully he manages his paper better than Tito...

What I'm really gon miss the most is Melissa cleavage...:noah:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Finally watched the fight.

Cotto did well, he didn’t get his assed wippedlike some of u had siad. I read the comments before hand and when I was heading to the 9th or 10th round I had cotto slightly up and thought u guys were wrong but then Ali turned it up and sweeper the remaining rounds.

I’ve seen this in the past where a strong puncher couldn’t hurt a fighter and down the line a lighter puncher is able to hurt the fighter. I’m guessing punch resistance just goes away just like that.

With that being siad ali looked sloppy most of the time, I’m not yet buying into his punching power.

Exciting fight like most of cotto fights, wish him luck in the future. I’m sure he’ll come out of the closet in the future.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Was working and missed the fight will try and watch tomorrow. Was never a huge fan of Cotto but didn't dislike him he was one of best of his era really hate how the Margarito shyt played out really robbed him of some prime years. Sucks he went out with a loss hopefully he stays away