He Ignore me when im sitting in the house but blowing me up when I move around

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He's super insecure about the relationship, he doesn't trust you and think you're gonna leave so he's cold around you, but he's insecure about someone stealing you away from him because he thinks you out there cheating on him.

He's insecure and does not trust you so he wants to control you. I'm telling you this because I used to be like this, when I let my insecurities control me instead of logic.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt just seem phony to me.i dont care where u At,who you with,wat u doin..i will never ignore or disregard u.if u my man it aint no time or occasion ass shyt.when shyt die down or when mfs disperse then its back to me.i dont like that shyt at all.be with me 24/7.i dont do sometimey shyt.im 100 everyday all day no matter what and i expect u to be the same.
Your hair not natural, huh? I get the feeling you subscribe to the #teamnonatutal principles.

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
He's super insecure about the relationship, he doesn't trust you and think you're gonna leave so he's cold around you, but he's insecure about someone stealing you away from him because he thinks you out there cheating on him.

He's insecure and does not trust you so he wants to control you. I'm telling you this because I used to be like this, when I let my insecurities control me instead of logic.
Idk why he'd feel like that when i barely go out.its to work and home 85% of the time.and if he do feel like i'd leave or cheat wouldnt that make him want to treat me better..be more attentive:jbhmm: