He only 8 years old I know but this shyt is scary if he keeps improving

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
He's much more developed than the other 8 year olds... but thats about it:manny:

Theres always the high chance that he stops developing at this rate, and everyone gets as big and strong as him by 10th grade. Puberty could do some crazy things. Ive seen the school bully turn into the short kid that everyone ignores. Shyt, Anthony Davis thought he was going to be a point guard before puberty hit. Ive seen SOOOOOO many videos of these "wonder kids" in sports, who end up evening out by the time they get to high school. 5-10 years ago this would have impressed me but ive seen this movie so many times at this point.

Daps
He's much more developed than the other 8 year olds... but thats about it:manny:

Theres always the high chance that he stops developing at this rate, and everyone gets as big and strong as him by 10th grade. Puberty could do some crazy things. Ive seen the school bully turn into the short kid that everyone ignores. Shyt, Anthony Davis thought he was going to be a point guard before puberty hit. Ive seen SOOOOOO many videos of these "wonder kids" in sports, who end up evening out by the time they get to high school. 5-10 years ago this would have impressed me but ive seen this movie so many times at this point.

He's just bigger than the other kids. He's not even fast.

fukk the speed:what:

He understands his power and strength at EIGHT YEARS OLD

He has that KILLER INSTINCT at EIGHT YEARS OLD

:what:

Nobody in here said he could be all pro or even an NFL player.

But what he doing at his age is a sight to behold and is rare on any level

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Domination is always a sight to behold... but Its not that rare when we're talking about 8 year olds. Ive seen it millions of times. Theres the one big kid bowling over the little kids who's bodies are still in graduated toddler mode. Understanding that you are bigger and stronger than your peers at 8 isnt some grand genius accomplishment my dude. Kids be havin arm-wrestling contests since kindergarten. They know how strong they are compared to their peers by age 8. He does seem to have some pretty polished technique and timing ill give him that.

Daps
Domination is always a sight to behold... but Its not that rare when we're talking about 8 year olds. Ive seen it millions of times. Theres the one big kid bowling over the little kids who's bodies are still in graduated toddler mode. Understanding that you are bigger and stronger than your peers at 8 isnt some grand genius accomplishment my dude. Kids be havin arm-wrestling contests since kindergarten. They know how strong they are compared to their peers by age 8. He does seem to have some pretty polished technique and timing ill give him that.

Post these videos of these 8 year olds understanding their strength and dominating like the boy in the video

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

By the way that's rugby. Buddy was looking for contact. If he continues growing he will be a problem he moves very well.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Post these videos of these 8 year olds understanding their strength and dominating like the boy in the video

So if it didnt happen on youtube, then it never happened at all?:heh:

You never played tackle football when you were a lil kid? You never watched a bunch of kids rough house before? Youve never been or seen an 8 year old, tossin around a 5 year old cousin or something? Strength isnt some hyper-advanced adult concept. Like I already said, this kid is nice, he is very coordinated and precise with his execution and timing for his age. He sees plays developing before they happen. THAT to me is more impressive than his "understanding of strength". Unless he's retarded, I would fully expect him to know that he's strong for his age and use that to his advantage. Its his vision, coordination and patience that's rare.