Health insurance & life insurance when self-employed

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Anyone have experience in obtaining health insurance and/or life insurance when self-employed?

What were you premium ranges? What providers did you go with? Did you make any mistakes along the way that you learned from?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone have experience in obtaining health insurance and/or life insurance when self-employed?

What were you premium ranges? What providers did you go with? Did you make any mistakes along the way that you learned from?

Yeah.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Life i went with my car insurance provider ...but im switching to met life on the 1st of jan..theyll give me the same 250k coverage for less

Health i bought the bare-bones minimum plan on the exchange..it doesnt do shyt for you but i try to eat heathy stay fit and i subsidized with critical injury and disability riders on my life insurance so if some shyt goes wrong and it gets expensive that kicks in as well.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

What exactly is your question lol? I'm Blue Cross Blue Shield myself, just go to ehealthinsurance.com and plug your info in to get some quotes. :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thanks for contributing to the thread. :rudy:

Get health insurance through the exchange it should be open for 14 more days as an individual. The cost is based on your income as is the credit for plans. I went with a silver plan with dental.

Life insurance I dealt with the past month or so if you have a specific question let me know.
The other thing they brought to my attention and that I never thought of was getting disability insurance.
These guys are out there to sell a product but unfortunately they're things you need...

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Get health insurance through the exchange it should be open for 14 more days as an individual. The cost is based on your income as is the credit for plans. I went with a silver plan with dental.

Life insurance I dealt with the past month or so if you have a specific question let me know.
The other thing they brought to my attention and that I never thought of was getting disability insurance.
These guys are out there to sell a product but unfortunately they're things you need...
giphy.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't have to worry about health insurance since I'm covered under my wife but I have a life insurance plan that pay's 1 million, it's expensive but I need to make sure my wife and 3 children are covered if I go. I have coverage through ING and I pay around $300 a month.

Last edited: