Heard Hillary brought butter biscuits to the Breakfast Club.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The disrespect is her thinking that's what it takes to win black people over.

Ummmmm, all the shyt yall been giving Hillary and Bill shyt over has proven to work. Its not "thinking" that it will work, its "knowing" that it does.

I've never heard no shyt like this.
Maybe I just didn't pay attention to elections of the past, but she's reverse c00ning right now.

That would be it. Every politician panders to the audience they think will vote for them its just that people dont like Hillary so folks are acting like this is some sort of new phenomenon. The fact of the matter is that Bernie isnt a good politician because he doesnt do this stuff (which is the narrative his supporters are trying to sell), its actually why he is completely out of his league here.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Ummmmm, all the shyt yall been giving Hillary and Bill shyt over has proven to work. Its not "thinking" that it will work, its "knowing" that it does.

That would be it. Every politician panders to the audience they think will vote for them its just that people dont like Hillary so folks are acting like this is some sort of new phenomenon. The fact of the matter is that Bernie isnt a good politician because he doesnt do this stuff (which is the narrative his supporters are trying to sell), its actually why he is completely out of his league here.
:ehh: I see what you saying.
Hot sauce tho?:martin: