HEAT FANS INSECURITY WITH LEBRON

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It's not that he choked, Idk if that is the right word, but rather that he is not playing up to his standards. Remember this same LBJ who scored at a 57% rate in the regular season and had a 30.8 PER.

He is just not as efficient as he once was. That drop in production means he is choking. I know that even his bad game is better than everyone else on the Heat, but he needs to do more , especially on offense. Simple as that.

Lebron has shown that he is not playing up to his regular season standards these playoffs. I hate to say it, but he is indeed a choker

I blame that missed bosh 3 pointer on LeBron. Because if LeBron doesn't make that stupid decision to pass it to him bosh doesn't make his stupid decision.

Lebron went away from bully ball...why?

Lebron chokes in yet another Finals, and well let's look ahead to his last year here in Miami. 1 title in 3 years in a franchise where they promised 8 championships. This big 3 experiment is such a joke.

Lebron really has to step up. He may be trying to pace himself, but he gotta recognize when his SCORING is needed. The Spurs could not miss, and I guess nearly 20 offensive rebounds does not hurt. In the end, stars gotta be stars. Lebron cannot be scoring 15-18 a game...not nearly enough.

Kawhi and the double and triple teams are all up in LeBrons head right now, so Spo is really missing his Staple "Easy" button. It's not like he's not trying to get Bron the ball in different spots. Bronny's just strugglin...

Sure Lebron played a bad game, and based on the way things works, he was bound to have one. He has not really shown up in the finals

Lebrons lack of heart should elevate yours. And don't know what game 2 you were watching, spurs lost by 19. In case you missed it tonight heat lost by 35. There was a similarity in both those games though, , lebron failed to score 20. The reason? His name is Kawhi Leonard.

Lebron James... Simply put, the guy needs to be big in big moments; not when he chooses to. When we cut down the lead to 1 point in the 3rd, and our pathetic offensive execution was taking us to the brink of blowing that comeback, I was just waiting for Lebron to say give me the damn ball. Instead, he watched as the lead ballooned and we start the 4th quarter having wasted what could have been the turning point in the game. He is not the only one to blame, but as the star player, he needs to be the difference in those moments. Durant would do it, Melo would do it, Kobe would do it, Paul would do it and last year in the Finals, Lebron did do it. It was appalling to see Tony Parker and Ginobli utterly dominate one on one while Lebron meanwhile can't finish a FAST BREAK on Danny Green.

LeBron is OK if he has shooters around, that lineup with Mario, Miller, Allen and LeBron is killer for the playoffs.

Less talking, more playing, LeBron.

Jordan 6 trips to the finals. 6 Championships, 6 time MVP.

James 4 trips to the finals. (I can't print it. It's to embarrassing.)

LeBron is the best player in the world right now but he will never be as good as MJ...not close. He"s not even going to reach the Bird or Magic level IMHO.

Tony Parker blows by super fast Norris Cole and King James decides to just pull up and shoot bricks when Boris Diaw is in front of him???????? Why doesn't Lebron just blow past his fat *** and attack the basket? Have an aspirin next to you when the Heat play because a heart attack is near by!

If Lebron "chokes" again this nekst (my v,w" ",yz... is broken -__-) 2 games Im probably done following him as a fan. I've been following him ever since he came in the league and Ive always disregarded when people say he's a choker bla bla but now its really getting hard to. He crumbles when it matters most, he seems to be mentally weak... But yeaa hopefully he regains himself the nekst 2 games.. It doesn't even matter if he losses just don't "choke"

After the 2012 championship, Lebron seemed unbeatable and on the fast track to challenge the throne of NBA best players ever.

He seemed to be at peace and playing in the zone most of the time. Nothing seemed to bother him and he always responded.

What the heck is going on here? I don't get it. We go as far as Lebron can take us. This team is built around Lebron.

I'm doubting him, but hoping he is not doubting himself right now. Tomorrow's game is going to be the biggest game of his career.

So settling for tons of jumpshots and not hitting them when he can easily blow by a slow Diaw (or whoever in the Spurs roster) is a missed opportunity? He could at least draw fouls, he doesnt even have to score everytime just dont chuck shots. Hes the leagues best and he doesnt look like one. And if you think that that triple double was an amazing feat, please.... rewatch the game it was so clear he was stat padding for that trip double. And watch the last few mins of game 4, he stat padded to get more pts than d.wade. The way he holds the ball on last sec shots so his % doesnt go down etc etc..

Im a Lebron fan but u cant deny the fact that he's a stat padder... Anyone thinks Lebron isnt a stat padder is delirious.. Dont get me wrong tho, I believe hes the best player of this decade but he does look at the numbers.

Hes being called a "choker" because everyone knows what he's capable of but he under performs too much esp in the Finals.

Let's start by saying Regular season Bron is one of the greatest ever players but when push comes to shove he crumbles when it really matters. We saw it in Cleveland , we saw it vs Dallas and it is happening again before our eyes

However let's not make the same mistake we made in the Dallas series and allow Bron to totally finish us off in this series aswell. It is beyone a Joke he is shooting more then any other player.Cut his shots down to maybe 10-12 a game and let Bosh and Allen have the rest of his shots

But more importantly it is time to allow Wade FULL reigns of our offence. For the listed reasons

A. Let's be honest the ball movement and offence runs a lot smoother with Wade in control of things

B. Regardless of injury Wade is a player who plays well under pressure and with him being a rhythm player him being in control of the offence will allow him to activate FLASH mode which sadly is a level Bron can not activate when it matters

C. bosh PLAYS/GELS A lot better when Wade is handling the offence
Please don't make the same mistakes we made in the Dallas finals

PS: Please Spo stop starting Miller impact player off the bench YES starter NO

I am a fan of him and the Heat, but I still think he is a choker. I am a Heat fan first and foremost, and he deserves all the criticism right now. That said, Wade is trash and Bosh can't rebound. But Lebron has been worst than both of them. He deserves all the criticism for this game 3. If he does not bounce back, he will be remembered as the biggest choker ever.

I agree. *Superstar? no more. *Best player? Are you kidding me?

LeBron needs to wake the *** up. He's choking, I'm not going to lie. He's back to his 2011 Finals ways. I just don't believe LeBron will go out like this again.. I mean, he can't go out with a loss in the Finals again. I think he's learned his lesson.

Thoughts on Heat/Spurs? - Team Talk - Miami Heat Community Board

Time To Call A Spade A Spade The Ball Needs To Taken From Bron's Hands - Team Talk - Miami Heat Community Board

Lebron is the biggest choker in the history of sports - Team Talk - Miami Heat Community Board

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
just thought it was interesting how on edge heat fans are regarding whether lebron will show up or not...

greatest ever roflmfao

Certainly...and he did show up...and they won..

Also show me any message board on the net in an up and down series and I'll show you a range of reactions from fans from outright renouncing their standom, to denial, defensiveness, insecurity, etc.

It is what it is. Sorry to ruin your thread, but this shyt happens everyday b :yeshrug:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, people act like you can't be a fan of a nikka and criticize at the same time. I already done took heat (pun intended) for being a fan of MIA at the same time as the Chi. But you would have to be a STAN to not admit Bron was actin' like a bish in that series, and that he got saved by Wade and Bosh. But instead of that, now nikkaz is saying he's better than Kobe, a man that was dared to shoot an open jumpshot :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
But you would have to be a STAN to not admit Bron was actin' like a bish in that series, and that he got saved by Wade and Bosh. But instead of that, now nikkaz is saying he's better than Kobe, a man that was dared to shoot an open jumpshot :dead:

money

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
You really went to the Heat messege board and took all those quotes to make this thread?:heh:

Damn, you gotta find something more productive to do with yourself..Clearly you have the energy but you spend it on bullshyt like that.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
what are these feel good sessions you guys are having?

its not changing what happens...

we :ufdup: but dude is on instagram :mj: while you posters are having a LHMFA meeting...

Lebron
Hurts
My
Feelings
Association
:to:

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Time To Call A Spade A Spade The Ball Needs To Taken From Bron's Hands. :gladbron:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

lebron-face-after-winning-finals.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You really went to the Heat messege board and took all those quotes to make this thread?:heh:

Damn, you gotta find something more productive to do with yourself..Clearly you have the energy but you spend it on bullshyt like that.

:whew:

That shyt make your soul burn slow