HEAT FANS INSECURITY WITH LEBRON

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I had more faith in Lebron than those clowns. I kept saying, he will eventually get going but can Wade continue to play at a high level.

Heats fans are phony as shyt. Chris Bosh was right.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You really went to the Heat messege board and took all those quotes to make this thread?:heh:

Damn, you gotta find something more productive to do with yourself..Clearly you have the energy but you spend it on bullshyt like that.

u say that like u fakkits dont spend hours upon hours on here discussin' kobe out of jealousy lmao

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
easily the worst poster on this board already

ill take that as a compliment
cool.gif

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
u say that like u fakkits dont spend hours upon hours on here discussin' kobe out of jealousy lmao

i dont even post about kobe, if i do its very rarely.

and i certainly wouldnt go to a lakers messege board to see what they feel about kobe

you've gotten to the level of dikkriding the posters that dikkride lebron james, youre lower than a typical stan :heh:

:umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i dont even post about kobe, if i do its very rarely.

and i certainly wouldnt go to a lakers messege board to see what they feel about kobe

you've gotten to the level of dikkriding the posters that dikkride lebron james, youre lower than a typical stan :heh:

no different than sitting here and typing up paragraphs about how kobe's defense was sub-par in his prime and how lebron's better footwork can be proven through statistics lmao...actually, it's a lil different, cuz all i had to do was copy n paste

koberape.png

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
no different than sitting here and typing up paragraphs about how kobe's defense was sub-par in his prime and how lebron's better footwork can be proven through statistics lmao...actually, it's a lil different, cuz all i had to do was copy n paste

koberape.png

lmk when i do that, and i'll admit im a p*ssy ass bytch like you :pachaha:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
it took me as much time to copy n paste those quotes as it took u to cry over em, quit gettin soft cud

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
So, questioning a player when he is playing like shyt is bad. But re-writing history, re-writing rules, and selectively ignoring a players stupidity is acceptable.

Lebron fans >>>> kobestans. They actually know basketball and they can criticize players for fukking up.

Take James in 2011. He fukked up in the finals and wasted a decent performance from Wade. Heat fans don't say "but but but.... karl malone wasn't healthY!"

Whereas Kobe in 2004 - intentionally, deliberately denied shaq the ball to be the hero and failed miserably.

So SCCIT (pronounced "dipshyt") is furious that nobody dikkrides Lebron like he dikkrides kobe.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol@kobe "intentionally, deliberately denied shaq the ball"...then u complains about re-writing history? smfh. go read phil jackson's book "the last season", which details that entire run and quit actin like an ignorant sucka who considers himself a knowledgeable basketball fan because he watches espn highlights.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

37020-didnt-read-lol-eLU8.gif

but real talk... why are kobe stans using my **insecurity** word

fukk would bron or his fans be insecure about
the past 2 years
he was the leader & lead team US to a gold medal
won back-2-back regular season MVP's