Heat On Dixie Carter & Latest On Company Morale

Daps
I still don't get why some of you are so eager to see TNA die. Makes no sense to me at all.

So there's more room for another #2 who might actually put on a good show.

TNA had their shot, they're branded forever as a poor mans E, they add no true alternative and with them gone someone else will probably get a TV deal

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
PWInsider:

- There are people within TNA very happy about the company signing with United Talent Agency. UTA is now representing TNA in pretty much all aspects of the company, including working on a new TV deal for Impact Wrestling in the United States. UTA is confident they can get a deal for Impact, whether it's with Spike TV or not.

sheets gonna sheet I guess :manny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So there's more room for another #2 who might actually put on a good show.

TNA had their shot, they're branded forever as a poor mans E, they add no true alternative and with them gone someone else will probably get a TV deal
What do you mean room? TNA has a minuscule share of the wrestling market right now and don't look to be growing by any major stretch any time soon so that has left the door wide open for this mythical other promotion to rise up yet I aint seen shyt from anybody at all.
:what: talking like TNA is clogging up too much of the wrestling market to allow other people to break through. In what world?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_n4jklkvpVX1r4ubgoo1_1280.png

tumblr_n4jklkvpVX1r4ubgoo2_1280.png

:sas2:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Terrible. TNA creative and management are fukking idiots if they don't see that people know they are copying the WWE.

I don't want TNA to go out of business cause that means the wrestlers have one less place to work. I just wish another company can rise up and become an alternative to the WWE.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Terrible. TNA creative and management are fukking idiots if they don't see that people know they are copying the WWE.

I don't want TNA to go out of business cause that means the wrestlers have one less place to work. I just wish another company can rise up and become an alternative to the WWE.

They would need Ted Turner's paper to do that. It's not that hard nowadays really because the product of the WWE sucks now, but you'll need that billionaire paper.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They would need Ted Turner's paper to do that. It's not that hard nowadays really because the product of the WWE sucks now, but you'll need that billionaire paper.
Thing is TNA is backed by a billion dollar company, just cant get the money from them.

And not for nothing TNA has been building up to EY vs Abyss for a while, That DB/Bryan match is kinda random, now that the attack happened it makes sense but before that? :patrice: