Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bballbreakdown did a video about the heat not shooting enough 3's. of course the nuggets opponents werent shooting great percentages but i also wonder if their opponents got sucked into this notion of jokic not being a great rim protector so lets attack the basket as much as possible. every nuggets opponent shot less 3's than they averaged during the regular season.

on the other end, since the nba expanded in 89 only four teams have been bottom six in 3's attempted in the regular season and won a title, 90-91 bulls, 98-99 spurs, 03-04 pistons, 22-23 nuggets. mj and lebron both led two teams that were in the 20's in the league in 3's attempted to titles.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
bballbreakdown did a video about the heat not shooting enough 3's. of course the nuggets opponents werent shooting great percentages but i also wonder if their opponents got sucked into this notion of jokic not being a great rim protector so lets attack the basket as much as possible. every nuggets opponent shot less 3's than they averaged during the regular season.

on the other end, since the nba expanded in 89 only 3 teams have been bottom six in 3's attempted in the regular season and won a title, 90-91 bulls, 98-99 spurs, 03-04 pistons, 22-23 nuggets. mj and lebron both led two teams that were in the 20's in the league in 3's attempted to titles.

Definitely felt like the teams they faced tried almost too much to get Jokic in pnr action but honestly, the teams the Nuggets faced weren't really seen as great 3pt threats throughout most of the season.

The Wolves, Suns, Lakers, & Heat...Miami had a great 3pt run throughout the playoffs but in the regular season they were below average from behind the line.