Albums Heavy Metal Kings - "Black God White Devil" 10/27 [OUT NOW] + Vinnie Paz podcast on Reef Radio

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Damn this ish knocks. Ill Bill and Gore have been beasting since the Non-Phixion albums (:mjcry:). Vinnie usually comes correct lyrically as well and his delivery alone sets the tone perfectly. I can't even find Goretex's albums anywhere (had all his ish even when he briefly changed his name to Gore Elohim) but now I can't find anything. Anybody have his albums?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i have a mixtape Gore did at some point called 'Coffin Syrup",that shyt is dope,if you want it hit the reppage button and i'll upload it..

i used to have that Gore Elohim album he did with that Jak Tripper weirdo on my other computer,i need the computer engineer to get shyt off there cause the screen burned out..

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
haha cac shyt,i usually don't care/laugh that shyt off,but i've met both Ill Bill and Vinnie Paz on seperate occasions&felt their aura's, they definitely ain't no punks,i'm sure they'd mollywhop you without a thought..

these dudes are some of the most advanced lyricists in hip hop,their shyt is fukkin thunderous,let them crack open your ajna and study what they talk about,it'll change your life..guaranteed

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha cac shyt,i usually don't care/laugh that shyt off,but i've met both Ill Bill and Vinnie Paz on seperate occasions&felt their aura's, they definitely ain't no punks,i'm sure they'd mollywhop you without a thought..

these dudes are some of the most advanced lyricists in hip hop,their shyt is fukkin thunderous,let them crack open your ajna and study what they talk about,it'll change your life..guaranteed

I ain't saying it from a lyrical standpoint. I was just curious if this was guitars and rock sounding which ain't my lane. I have some Non Phixion stuff which was dope :ehh: but wasn't sure what this sounded like :yeshrug:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I ain't saying it from a lyrical standpoint. I was just curious if this was guitars and rock sounding which ain't my lane. I have some Non Phixion stuff which was dope :ehh: but wasn't sure what this sounded like :yeshrug:

Nah, it's not guitars and shyt. You're prolly thinking about Bill/Killah Priest's "Awaiting the Hour".

It's straight hip hop beats.

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Nah, it's not guitars and shyt. You're prolly thinking about Bill/Killah Priest's "Awaiting the Hour".

It's straight hip hop beats.

that song twas so dope,and the only metal i really listen to constantly is Sabbath..:manny:

i used to love rapping along to that song on the MUNI mass transit and scaring the gentrifying millenials&yuppies..:demonic::dahell::youngsabo::russ:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Got it :psalute:
For a lot of posters on the Coli, cac shyt is just code for "boom bap" "New York" "rapping" basically anything that isn't trap beats and mumble singing :prodigylol:
There's even posters on here who claim Wu Tang and Mobb Deep were cac shyt :pdahell2: