Albums Heavy Metal Kings - "Black God White Devil" 10/27 [OUT NOW] + Vinnie Paz podcast on Reef Radio

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
MUNI :wow:
You taking me back right now Breh. :prodigylol:

what part of the yay you from pleighboi,i knew you were when we had that old 90's mobb music chread,and you twas posting&dapping shyt up..

i've got so many tickets for skipping payment,and eye ran off/intimidated(not my normal MO) my way outta others..i'm a po cat,but if the fukkin banks/realtors got bailed out for their obviously more heinous crimes i ain't paying shyt to this fukkin millenial Disneyland rich ass city..one that ran off some of my homies&minorities in general..:manny::pacspit::demonic::demonic::gurl:

anyhow,my bad for rambling,continue on..

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
that song twas so dope,and the only metal i really listen to constantly is Sabbath..:manny:

i used to love rapping along to that song on the MUNI mass transit and scaring the gentrifying millenials&yuppies..:demonic::dahell::youngsabo::russ:

It's the song that made me a fan of Bill.

I was like :upsetfavre: through Priest's verse

:patrice: when Bill's verse started

was :dwillhuh::mindblown: when he was done.

One of my favorite verses of all time. He obliterated that shyt.

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
It's the song that made me a fan of Bill.

I was like :upsetfavre: through Priest's verse

:patrice: when Bill's verse started

was :dwillhuh::mindblown: when he was done.

One of my favorite verses of all time. He obliterated that shyt.

"..eye levitate a million miles above you when eye meditate..":blessed::dame::krs:

"..lacerated skies,plus spewing gooey putrid
revoltin repulsive,my lightening bolts mold into Occultus Occultus
holding the amulets of Codis..."

:ohhh::wow::blessed:

you must be a well read cat to appreciate this verse,Satanism,Crowley,esotericism,and conspiracies.."

:salute:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
"..eye levitate a million miles above you when eye meditate..":blessed::dame::krs:

"..lacerated skies,plus spewing gooey putrid
revoltin repulsive,my lightening bolts mold into Occultus Occultus
holding the amulets of Codis..."

:ohhh::wow::blessed:

you must be a well read cat to appreciate this verse,Satanism,Crowley,esotericism,and conspiracies.."

:salute:

Do as thou wilt, your life's a choosing.
Stigmata wounds oozing, Puzuzu possessed Susan.

Blood, blizzards
drugs, wizards
chug sizzurp
guns, berserk
fukk physics.
Your wife blew me.... then sucked his dikk!
she got the hiccups......

:heh: first time I heard it, it was like I stuck my tongue to some jumper cables.

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
i'ma 'cac'(not fully,but close enough) from the jects&had uncles who were crack heads,junkies,and dust heads,the fact that he put "White Nikka" and "My Uncle" back to back just seemed autobiographical to me,but then again with these similar circumstances maybe i'm biased..i don't use the word cause i've done the knowledge&know my history/word history/colonization and such,but i've literally had a catse from every color shade under the sun call me "their nikka",but i never return it cause shyt's disrespectful,i got mentor's/elders who've schooled me who were Panthers and ran with Stokely and Eldridge Cleaver in Chi-Town,the only time i've used the word is rapping along to shyt,which i know is a fine line with some of ya'll,but in my jects i got the stripes to at least do that,i've never got checked by any of my Afrikan ahki's for it,i've had to debate/laugh off wearing ancient Khmet jewlrey/keyiffah's more then i've ever had a debate/argument over me using the word whilst rapping to other cat's shyt..

but,i know in these hyper sensitive/the beast attempting to discourage any type of solidarity/agents of chaos dayze the shyt's een more touchy then ever..but ask anyone from the Yay Area on here,the shyt's always been a lil different out here since i twas a tot,Mexican's,Nicaraguense,El Salvadorian's,East Asian's,all Asians,Uso's,Tongan's,wiggas all use the word..it tis what it is

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
Just getting arounf to listening to this and to be honest upon first listen I'm not a huge fan, the first album is much better.

I've been a huge fan of the whole JMT/AOTP/LCN/Non Phixion collective for years but as a whole they've fallen off MASSIVELY with their last few releases. Those 2 AOTP albums sucked, the last LCN was wack, the last JMT was okay, Paz's last 2 solos have been average, Ill Bill hasn't been good since the hour of reprisal.

Apathy has been the only consistant and he's actually got better.

Just extremely underwhelmed and dissapointed, I genuinely think it's over for alot of these dudes unless JMTit's sadt to say.

Who's picking these beats?

:why: