Heavy Rain(Decision Making at it's Finest)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
4392428734_f0d90a1b8b_m.jpg

When you found out that The Origami Killer was
Scott Shelby
....didn't you wanna :pacspit: in every
cops
face??

I felt betrayed as a Parent to know this type of shyt happens to children every fukkin day.

Powerful game....
It did it's job into making me a waaaaaaaay more aware Parent.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that game fukked with my emotions on a personal level for some reason. i stopped playing when it didn't look like i was going to find the boy in time. fukk shelby though for real

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Games like this are the reason I love Sony. Don't think Nintendo or Microsoft would've gave this game the greenlight

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
that game fukked with my emotions on a personal level for some reason. i stopped playing when it didn't look like i was going to find the boy in time. fukk shelby though for real
:ohlawd:Spoilers, bruh!!! :leostare:

..but yea. That nikka had the nerve.....:deadhorse:

DMR

Killa
Daps
when I want to show my friends how ps3 shyts on their system I just load the chapter with junkyard fight

:yeshrug:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yeah i loved that game. Did any of you guys finish that part where he had to crawl through that electric fence. I literally spent 20 mins trying to do that joint (and my dexterity is on point) but after a while i was like fukk it

Def thought i lost the game at that point lol

Yeah shelby was actually my favorite character especially when he went beast mode at that mob house
But when i found out he was the killer def wanted to go back and see what happens if he caught that L

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shelby was that dude until the last bit but

wtf was the FBI guy about? He was not about that life at all, how he let shelby over power him time and time again drugged up or not shelby was old as hell

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The greatest mood game ever. That shyt had me like :to: from beginning to end. The tragic beginning, the agony of that dad, the gray skies/constant rain. I was on some whats the meaning of life:guilty: ready to commit that playing this shyt. And L.A. Noire is not in the same league of this game.