Heavy Rain(Decision Making at it's Finest)

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Shelby was that dude until the last bit but

wtf was the FBI guy about? He was not about that life at all, how he let shelby over power him time and time again drugged up or not shelby was old as hell

yeah that fbi guy was a waste of time. I stopped caring about what happened to dude halfway through the game.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Shelby was that dude until the last bit but

wtf was the FBI guy about? He was not about that life at all, how he let shelby over power him time and time again drugged up or not shelby was old as hell
Homey was fukkin wit that shyt, man.

You see how home started hallucinating about and seeing little tanks and shyt. Home was over doing that shyt. That's probably why he couldn't focus.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
WHY DID I COME IN THIS THREAD?! :to:

bu.......but.......but I didn't even click on the spoiler tags :mindblown:

:pacspit: fukk YOU ALL!

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That DLC where you break into the guys house.....sh!t had me more on edge than anygame I can remember. And this is coming from some one who breezed through Condemned.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man I'm at the fukking Wrong Side of the Highway part. This & the crazy nikka wit all the crosses in his room had me like :whew: :mindblown: :wtf:

So far, i give this shyt a 9/10. Very intense moments playing this shyt, and the story's great. Unconventional but memorable game. Really trying to take my time wit this shyt. If anybody can tell me...how long do I have before it's all over? :to:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
AVthaPHARAOH said:
Holy shyt.

Just finished it.

Lemme say that again, Holy shyt.

One of the top 10 gaming experiences ever.

Flawless direction & character design/depth. Decision making, musical score, & graphics (for a 2010 game, it's almost up to par with most 2012 ones).

Only flaws are the walking controls at times, and the fact that most of it forsakes gameplay control for cutscenes (but that's part of the point of the game). But the true value shines through during replay.

All in all, 9/10 game. Especially if you're big on story, length, and graphics. And you're bored with the ususal platforming, shooter, & sports genres. Story incredible.

And :pacspit: to the one nikka who almost ruined the story for me. Lucky for me I still enjoyed it. Replay time. I'ma let EVERYONE die. :shaq:

out4dolo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I played the demo I was like :wtb: :rudy:

but then I copped the shyt for like 15 bucks and actually gave it some time and was like:lawd:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
That DLC where you break into the guys house.....sh!t had me more on edge than anygame I can remember. And this is coming from some one who breezed through Condemned.
There is that part in where you come out of that room with all that blood and you know dude is about to meet with you in that hallway is intense...you feel trapped. Honestly this is one of my favorite games of all time, nothing else quite like it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Got my moneys worth out of the Move controller with this game only. shyt was piff with the Move.