heavy rain

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I appreciate the feedback brehs lol I bring my ps3 to work sometimes and I got to play a couple hours. Once I beat it ill give my final analysis on it. I'll start another thread on the game I choose next.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
you are about to get to the best parts of the game. Jayden has some intense scenes

:krs::gladbron:

End Game spoiler:
:ohhh: Damn!! Scottie. Last 10 chapters had me thinking it was Ethan, Blake, or Kramer

:pacspit: at the control scheme though

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Bump cuz I just got this shyt now I'm :stylin:

One of my favorite "games" of all time. I really can't wait for that new game from quantic even if I wished they put out more than the one piece of dlc(which is good).

The first time through you are just like :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:
If you go in for an easy platinum you really hurt yourself. It is technically easy to do, but play through it once at least with no guides, and as few spoilers as possible.

I play it at least once a year.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like Indigo Prophecy before it, I enjoyed the hell out of this game. I didn't think the story itself was unique, but the journey it takes you on was thrilling. I'm gonna fire it up and play it again this weekend. It's been a while.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So...Indigo Prophecy vs Heavy Rain?...what yall like better?...

Story alone indigo prophecy, one of the most underrated games of all time. Heavy rain is a technical marvel. Story is great but could be an episode of law and orde lol but it took risks that most games wouldn't.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I pulled my PS3 out the closet and had to shake pounds of dust off of it. Totally worth it because it ended up being one of my favorite games ever.