heavy rain

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Those complaining about the control schemes should have played with the Move controller, made shyt much more intense IMO.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man I'm at the fukking Wrong Side of the Highway part. This & the crazy nikka wit all the crosses in his room had me like :whew: :mindblown: :wtf:

So far, i give this shyt a 9/10. Very intense moments playing this shyt, and the story's great. Unconventional but memorable game. Really trying to take my time wit this shyt. If anybody can tell me...how long do I have before it's all over? :to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Man I'm at the fukking Wrong Side of the Highway part. This & the crazy nikka wit all the crosses in his room had me like :whew: :mindblown: :wtf:

So far, i give this shyt a 9/10. Very intense moments playing this shyt, and the story's great. Unconventional but memorable game. Really trying to take my time wit this shyt. If anybody can tell me...how long do I have before it's all over? :to:
you still have quite a bit to go, I don't think you are even half way.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Holy shyt.

Just finished it.

Lemme say that again, Holy shyt.

One of the top 10 gaming experiences ever.

Flawless direction & character design/depth. Decision making, musical score, & graphics (for a 2010 game, it's almost up to par with most 2012 ones).

Only flaws are the walking controls at times, and the fact that most of it forsakes gameplay control for cutscenes (but that's part of the point of the game). But the true value shines through during replay.

All in all, 9/10 game. Especially if you're big on story, length, and graphics. And you're bored with the ususal platforming, shooter, & sports genres. Story incredible.

And :pacspit: to the one nikka who almost ruined the story for me. Lucky for me I still enjoyed it. Replay time. I'ma let EVERYONE die. :shaq:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
yet another example why PS3 exclusives > XBOX 360 and Nintendo exclusives

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it done a better job than the walking dead

its actually a pretty good game for what it is

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
def one of the goat games of this gen. my favorite chapters
- when dude was driving down the wrong side of the highway
- when old girl got tied up in the basement. I was really thinking, like i cant go out like this can I :sadbron:
- when that chick had to escape the killer's house. that was prob the most intense scene in the game. I thought one mistake and it would be over

- did anyone go through that electric gate. I tried to but that shyt was too complicated.