Hebrew Israelite videos

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
looks to me like alot of retarded bible thumping smart dumb nikkas with no skills or job to go to so they yell outside all day :pachaha:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 12 Tribes Sign they use is false.......

Some people say that, but it was compiled from outside research. It's probably not 100% correct, but I tend to think it's more correct than wrong. What do you feel is false about it?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Some people say that, but it was compiled from outside research. It's probably not 100% correct, but I tend to think it's more correct than wrong. What do you feel is false about it?

Well all the tribes listed are in the western hemisphere..... Israelites were spread to the four corners of earth.....

I'm assuming all israelites were and still are Black........ I mean when I was on youtube some guy told me that it only matters what your father is.... so I asked was a biracial(black/white) person an israelite..... he said yea.... then I asked him if a biracial(black/white) person and white person had a child, would that kid be an israelite...... he never really got back to me.....

then there is the fringes native americans wear that signify that they're israelites....... ALL of the israelites were suppose to lose ALL knowledge of who they were.....

I've been into this since 2009...... I'm convinced blacks are israelites but those other groups they put on there makes NO sense.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well all the tribes listed are in the western hemisphere..... Israelites were spread to the four corners of earth.....

I'm assuming all israelites were and still are Black........ I mean when I was on youtube some guy told me that it only matters what your father is.... so I asked was a biracial(black/white) person an israelite..... he said yea.... then I asked him if a biracial(black/white) person and white person had a child, would that kid be an israelite...... he never really got back to me.....

then there is the fringes native americans wear that signify that they're israelites....... ALL of the israelites were suppose to lose ALL knowledge of who they were.....

I've been into this since 2009...... I'm convinced blacks are israelites but those other groups they put on there makes NO sense.

I feel what you're saying. I think evidence could be presented for each case either way, but I'm like you, we know Blacks are Israelites. With the fringes and Native American thing, although they still observe that custom, I would think that as long as they don't know the true reason for those fringes, it could still be considered a loss of heritage. Have you read The History of The American Indian by James Adair by chance?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I haven't..... Any thing interesting in it?

Yeah, it's the account of a white trader back in the 1700's living amongst various tribes of Native Americans like the Chickasaw, Choctaw and others. I'm still reading it, but he makes strong cases for Native Americans being Hebrews based on their customs and culture.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Yeah, it's the account of a white trader back in the 1700's living amongst various tribes of Native Americans like the Chickasaw, Choctaw and others. I'm still reading it, but he makes strong cases for Native Americans being Hebrews based on their customs and culture.

But how are they israelites if they aren't black?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But how are they israelites if they aren't black?

Well, there's alot of evidence that suggest alot of the true Native Americans are Black. But I don't know if we can only look at it from a who's Black point of view. It's mainly who fits the curses, and I would say that Negroes are the only ones we can say truly fit all the curses. Although this is my own opinion, I find it hard that God's people would only be Black out of everyone he created, but who knows.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Well, there's alot of evidence that suggest alot of the true Native Americans are Black.

It's mainly who fits the curses, and I would say that Negroes are the only ones we can say truly fit all the curses.

Although this is my own opinion, I find it hard that God's people would only be Black out of everyone he created, but who knows.

How? I mean were they absorbed into present day native americans?

I agree! imo the biggest sign is a complete loss of identity... outside of people who are mixed, not many groups have had this happen to them.

well God's chosen people just happen to be black.....

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? I mean were they absorbed into present day native americans?

I agree! imo the biggest sign is a complete loss of identity... outside of people who are mixed, not many groups have had this happen to them.

well God's chosen people just happen to be black.....

But here's the thing though, everybody in the beginning was Black. Other colors and shades can be produced from us, but not the other way around. So what we now know as Native Americans and Chinese, Japanese etc. aren't exactly what they looked like in ancient times, and may not even be close. I look for the truth everyday, but we're never going to know a lot of this 100%. That's one reason I would probably never teach on the street because I wouldn't want to spread a false belief, even though I may completely believe it. The only thing we can be sure of is the scriptures, and even that has been changed to some degree. Just gotta keep diggin' for truth.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
When these Israelite groups were first founded they wanted to attract as many members as possible so they sought ti preach to all the groups within their immediate vicinity, that's why Jamaicans, Hatians, Mexicans, etc....are included.....but people like African blacks are excluded. It was nothing more than an organizational tactic.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When these Israelite groups were first founded they wanted to attract as many members as possible so they sought ti preach to all the groups within their immediate vicinity, that's why Jamaicans, Hatians, Mexicans, etc....are included.....but people like African blacks are excluded. It was nothing more than an organizational tactic.

That's bullshyt and you know it Elam.