Hebrew Israelite videos

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Zabach is still with the hoe he committed adultry with. Im not in a camp I study the vids and try to keep the laws to the best of my ability. Also the Sabbath isnt on Saturdays. It goes off the new moon and every 7 days thereafter.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zabach is still with the hoe he committed adultry with. Im not in a camp I study the vids and try to keep the laws to the best of my ability. Also the Sabbath isnt on Saturdays. It goes off the new moon and every 7 days thereafter.

I hear that ahch, same here. Maybe she'll cheat on him too LOL.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kan im in maryland near dc n bmore of Levi

The brothers in Maryland do a great job of edifying our people. The last time I went to DC I wasn't in the truth, but I wish I was so I could hear the brothers speak. You been in the truth for a minute ahch, or you still new to it? I've been in a little over a year.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negroland or Nigritia,[1] was a term invented and used by Europeans in colonial times, for an inland region in West African an area described as populated with "Negro people." The term "Nigritia" was used in 1823 to describe the region by Mercator's Chart.[2] This area comprised at least the western part of the region called Sudan (not to be confused with the modern country). The term is probably a direct translation of the Arabic term Bilad Al Sudan meaning "Land of the blacks", corresponding to about the same area. Some of the greatest states of those considered part of Negroland was the Bornu Empire and the Sokoto Caliphate.

After about the 1960s, however, when civil rights started improving for people of African ancestry, the term "Negro" has been widely considered an ethnic slur in English-speaking countries.[3]

800px-Negroland_and_Guinea_with_the_European_Settlements%2C_1736.jpg

Take a look at the above map and notice where it says Slave Coast in the South beside Gold Coast. After that, click on this University of Florida link below and look at the map in the Slave Coast area. They know who was taken from there.

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00001642/00001/1x
does that say kingdom of judah?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just had to add this to this discussion because of how cacs changed the color of 'ruddy' or red to mean them. When in fact it meant black people

'The Maroons' or the Maroon Wars was used to describe the black people that rebelled against the British.
lets look at what that word Maroon means..

to be a fugitive or runaway in a remote location.
but what else does this refer too...a color?

maroon a brownish-crimson color...such as this

autumn-tears-marble-maroon.jpg
or this
default-maroon-colour-image.jpg

the people were black folks...the end

Ironic how the fugative slaves were actually called cimarrón by the spanish, which had nothing to do with the color maroon. Maroon was the shortened version of cimarrón in english.

Czar said:
Maroon is the shortened english translation of the spanish term cimarrón, which they gave to the fugative slaves in the Americas and Caribbean. The term itself was incorporated from the taino word simaran, which means wild. The actually color maroon is granate in spanish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_(people)

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cimarrón#Spanish

But let's play with your "color" theory.

Why did the spanish call the moors morenos or moros for short? Many moors were the same color as the West African slaves. Then again, why did they refer to the slaves as negros or black?

You can't use the excuse that they "didn't know the difference"

gibraltar1.jpg

Cause Spain is right next to Africa.

Even more interesting, why didn't they refer to any of the Sephardic jews living in their country by any of those titles?

Google searching the color maroon will bring you differing shades. Of course you're gonna pick the darkest one. Why not mention the maroon is actually the skin tone of the native americans? Who weren't black.

Edit: I'm not talking about the cimarrones or black folk who intermarried and mixed with the indians when I say "weren't black"... but rather pure blooded (i.e UNMIXED) indians in general.

Furthermore...

where do you see that at?

wait a min, it does say that...without the h... Kingdom of Juda

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

You do know Judah is YEHUDAH in Hebrew?

Instead of going in depth on why "Juda" isn't in reference to "Judah", I'ma just drop off these comments from the Youtube video @LionofJudah more than likely got his disinfo from, which'll do all the explaining for me.

The word "Juda" (or Ouidah, also Whydah) on this map is nothing but a misspelled Portuguese name "Ajuda" which in turn comes from the Beninese name "Xwéda". And that's why the mapmaker used it as a SYNONYM to the clearly Non-Semitic word "Whidah". It was the name of a pre-colonial African kingdom conquered by Dahomea in 1727.

P.S. Today a family of small finch-like birds native to Africa are called whydahs, or Viduidae; also, a city on the Atlantic coast of Benin bears the same name.
The answer is simple: "The name "Whydah" is an anglicised form of the Beninese name Xwéda. When the Portuguese first settled the southern coast of West Africa, they spelled the name Ajudá. Today the city of Ouidah bears the kingdom's name.

The name was received because most of the European slave traders lived and worked in the port city of Ouidah. The name is shared with the whydah bird, native to the area" (Wikipedia).
Thus, as we have seen, "Juda" (and not Judah) was a misspelled name and had nothing to with the historical Kingdom of Judah situated in the Middle East.

Watching @iLLaV3 and @LionofJudah misinterpet scripture and history reminds me of how ignorant I used to be.

@iLLaV3 even tried using science as his last line of defense when all else failed.

white folks aren't red...also this debunks all of that cacology that you subscribe to when it comes to the bible.

http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/

This proves that Shem, Ham, and Japheth were all indeed black once they got off that boat breh. Something (or Someone) changed their skin through mixing...it was the Nephilim & their offspring.

cry moar :to:

Until I dropped that ether napalm bomb on em.

Czar said:
Let's see what science says here.

http://www.archaeologydaily.com/new...istoric-Populations-of-Europe-and-Africa.html

"Scientists already know from genetic evidence that human populations of Africa and Europe mixed in ancient times, from the days of the Roman Empire through to the slave trade of the colonial period. But evidence of any mixing prior to that has been comparatively less abundant. Now, researchers conclude from a recently completed study (published online on March 27, 2012 in Genome Research) that genetic material was exchanged between Europe and Africa as far back as 11,000 years ago, or more."

:mjpls:

But then again, they also said this (Since you didn't catch my edit.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Descent_of_Man,_and_Selection_in_Relation_to_Sex
"At some future point, not distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian(*Aboriginal) and the gorilla"-Charles Darwin

I think it's becoming more and more apparent that you accept darwin's theory as truth... since you obviously don't believe in the bible, which confirms that Japheth, Shem and Ham were brothers with differing skin tones. We know this based on the people who descended from them. Funny, since scripture (and history) also verifies that all 3 men's descendants intermixed with one another.

500px-Homo_erectus_1.jpg

filepicker%2FEHZ1cExOTul9LINbrH9y_220px-Homo_erectus_new.JPG.jpg

^According to Darwin, we supposedly evolved from this species of Hominini, and are apparently the least evolved "race" in the human family. Yet @iLLaV3 has no problem using Darwin's theory, despite claiming to believe in the bible. :russ:

Anyways, posting in here is like :deadhorse:which I had the pleasure of putting to sleep.

Y'all may continue.

Last edited: