Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You DO know I'm a former "Israelite", right?

Do you wanna start with the historically inaccurate, extra biblical books they read?

Or shall we talk about their blatant distorting of passages using the horrible translations in the KJV.

Lamentations 5:10

Our skin has become black like an oven, from the burning of the famine.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/5-10.htm

^The passage In Hebrew

The word there isn't black, but rather hot (Kamar)

The passage is correctly translated in all other versions of the bible as follows:

Our skin has become HOT like an oven, from the burning of the famine.

How about their whole Esau doctrine?

Like I said, you are clueless.

Another lie fakkit ass @Czar was caught in...

You were never a former Hebrew Israelite, you're a CAC trying to lead Blacks from the truth. Oh yeah, famine doesn't cause your skin to become hot, your temperature drops. Try another lie devil.

"The body temperature begins to fall in the first day of the period of starvation, and continues falling, so that a loss of ten or more degrees below the normal of 98.60 F. may occur."

Read more: http://chestofbooks.com/health/nutr...tion-Symptoms.html#.UoGkrye2nDt#ixzz2kOq4OaFu

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another lie I* was caught in...

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/5-10.htm
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/3648.htm

Kamar

Definition
to grow warm and tender, to be or grow hot

Notice how you didn't prove me wrong, yet pretended you did?

Typical "Hebrew-Israelite" spinning.

Except, you ain't even an actual "Hebrew-Israelite" lol. Which makes it worse.

I was going to stay away from your thread.

Now I'm going to dedicate myself to debunking every false claim you've promoted in here since you started the thread, just to show these people how unlearned you really are.

Everything you've posted is essentially a cut and paste job from angelfire or a street preaching video you watch, which you didn't even bother to research.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to stay away from your thread.

Now I'm going to dedicate myself to debunking every false claim you've promoted in here since you started the thread, just to show these people how unlearned you really are.

Everything you've posted is essentially a cut and paste job from angelfire or from someone else's videos.

I'm shaking Esau. You Edomites are done.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm shaking Esau. You Edomites are done.

Lol Esau?

You mean the same Esau who was Jacob's twin brother? Who had 3 hamite wives and 1 Ishmaelite?

The same Esau who was the same color as Jacob, David, Solomon etc?

The same Esau who was related to the same Jacob you DON'T descend from?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Esau?

You mean the same Esau who was Jacob's twin brother? Who had 3 hamite wives and 1 Ishmaelite?

The same Esau who was the same color as Jacob, David, Solomon etc?

These girls are twins too...

black-white-twins3.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's post more examples proving Czar to be a fukking white boy trying to pretend he's not the devil

James-and-Daniel-Kelly-007.jpg

twinsandparents.jpg

article-2123050-125685B6000005DC-512_634x927.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let_lessons_begin_Million-to-one_black_and_white_twins_Marcia_and_Millie_off_to_school_for_the_very_first_time_1.jpg

5933558.jpg

Anyways, everyone gets the point. Go ahead and try to justify the scriptures describing Esau as red and David as ruddy to push your bullshyt whiteman's doctrine. It's not going to work up here Esau.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These girls are twins too...

black-white-twins3.jpg

Notice the parent's skin tone?

How much are we betting they have a white relative/ancestor somewhere in their bloodline?

Now let's contrast that with Esau being called Admoniy. David being called Admoniy. The Israelites and Solomon being called Adom. All of which meaning RED, not black or white.

We've been through this countless times. In order for there to have been 3 children with differing skin tones from two parents with no prior ancestors with either shade (Noah and his wife), they had to possess a shade which was the middle ground between black and white.

Now I have a question for you... Explain to me the difference between Admoniy, Laban and Shachor?

Paid_Propagandist

I shill sparingly
Daps
Reppin
Limited Hang-Outs
Notice the parent's skin tone?

How much are we betting they have a white relative/ancestor somewhere in their bloodline?

Now let's contrast that with Esau being called Admoniy. David being called Admoniy. The Israelites and Solomon being called Adom. All of which meaning RED, not black or white.

We've been through this countless times. In order for there to have been 3 children with differing skin tones from two parents with no prior ancestors with either shade (Noah and his wife), they had to possess a shade which was the middle ground between black and white.

Now I have a question for you... Explain to me the difference between Admoniy, Laban and Shachor?

silva-guitar.gif

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let_lessons_begin_Million-to-one_black_and_white_twins_Marcia_and_Millie_off_to_school_for_the_very_first_time_1.jpg

5933558.jpg

Anyways, everyone gets the point. Go ahead and try to justify the scriptures describing Esau as red and David as ruddy to push your bullshyt whiteman's doctrine. It's not going to work up here Esau.

What's ironic is you continue posting mixed race people....

Sort like..

722d322e8ce357eb0b686dcc5a5f2364.jpg

fayum-painting.jpg

db2e202df950401e4b7bc3db5c1ea3a1.jpg

Fajum2.jpg

318px-Fayum-07.jpg

289px-Fayum-22.jpg

3334136d4b1257537f45b87c88b59054.jpg

fayum-1.jpeg

Fayum-portrait-of-Ammonius-from-Antinoe-Egyptian-Art-302550.jpg

Ancient-Art-Fayum-portraits-388.jpg

593746170_b674def87c.jpg

Fayum_pushkin_ilbello.jpg

Fayum_57.jpg

But let you tell it, the Israelites all looked like these brothers.

slavery.jpg

Last edited: