Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice the parent's skin tone?
What's ironic is you continue posting mixed race people....

Sort like..

SNN2001A-280_1088865a.jpg

:umad:

How much are we betting they have a white relative/ancestor somewhere in their bloodline?

Now let's contrast that with Esau being called Admoniy. David being called Admoniy. The Israelites and Solomon being called Adom. All of which meaning RED, not black or white.

We've been through this countless times. In order for there to have been 3 children with differing skin tones from two parents with no prior ancestors with either shade (Noah and his wife), they had to possess a shade which was the middle ground between black and white.

Now I have a question for you... Explain to me the difference between Admoniy, Laban and Shachor?

We have been through this before, which is why you can waste your time posting all the propaganda you'd like. Israel is comprised of Negroes scattered across the globe and nothing is going to change that Esau.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edited to emphatically ridicule your illogical conclusions. The one I had up was too complex for the silliness of the argument you're presenting.

SNN2001A-280_1088865a.jpg

How much are we betting they have a white relative/ancestor somewhere in their bloodline?

We have been through this before, which is why you can waste your time posting all the propaganda you'd like. Israel is comprised of Negroes scattered across the globe and nothing is going to change that Esau.

Lol you cannot be serious b.

A child with albinism was your big comeback? ALBINISM?!?

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Lol moving right along, cause this is becoming way too laughable.... what do any of those examples have to do with the made up doctrine of Esau being white.... Which mind you, BEGAN in the Hebrew-Israelite" cult..

Notice Josephus, who was an Israelite himself, NEVER confused The Idumeans ruling class with the Romans. Never said they looked alike. Never once drew those erroneous conclusions.

For everyone reading, go to page 12-15 of this thread so you can see how I killed @LionofJudah on that.

If not, I'll just C&P it here.

Completely shut him up. All he could do is claim I was "causing confusion" :deadmanny::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LionofJudah said:

:childplease:

Lemme expose the logical fallacy in your statement.

If you subscribe to the HI's theory of Israel being "the negros" you're gonna have an impossible time tryna figure who was and wasn't a Jew. Especially when you consider that the slaves scattered abroad were actually african muslims and local (i.e pagan) tribesmen and women. Funny, since almost all the HI camps preach that continental Africans are evil and going into slavery. Yet they fail to realize their own ancestors were in fact continental Africans.

The argument becomes even more ridicious when you factor in their claim about Latinos and Native Americans also being a part of the 12 tribes.

Problem is, there are many latinos with ZERO black ancestry. Not to mention the pure blooded Indigenous people (i.e those who weren't the biproduct of intermixing) weren't black.

Then you have to factor in the Sephardic and Maghreb Jews weren't black either. Or has it dawned upon you that the spaniards coined the term negro, which means black in spanish? Yet never once referred to/confused either group as such? Yet both are legit Jews.

In short, the theory about Israel being "the negros" backfires on itself.

Moreover, the New Testament clearly states that Israel is comprised of all who believe in the Messiah, regardless of race or skin tone. Whether Jew or Gentile. Or are you forgetting we're under a new covenant?

Hebrews 8:6

But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises

Hebrews 8:13

In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 9:15

Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.
2 Corinthians 3:6

Who has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Romans 11:25-26

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.
Galatians 3:28-29

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:7-9

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Now if you want to be accurate about the physical descendants of the Jews, you're gonna have to accept that they are a mixed bag of ethnicities and skin tones, thanks in part to their diaspora

Yet are united in their DNA.

And despite that fact, neither their's nor anyone else's lineage guarantees them salvation under the new covenant. Only accepting the messiah as lord and savior accomplishes that.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me
Romans 2:28-29

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.
Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Btw, calling me Esau (which makes no sense at all since I'm not white) sounds retarded for several reasons:

1.) Esau wasn't white

2.) It's apparent you blindly follow any doctrine used by the HI without fact checking to see if it's right.

I've also noticed that you dance around things you can't answer. Don't get in the ring if your arms are too short to box b.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you cannot be serious b.

Are you aware of the British and Portuguese presence in africa?

You do know the Lemba, who are darker than them, claim their ancestors were "White people from over the sea"?

Yet they're darker than that Nigerian couple you posted.

So you claim the black and white twins of the people I posted were of 'mixed race', then I post a couple who is CLEARLY not mixed, and now it's something different? :bryan:fukk outta here CAC...

Furthermore, what do any of those examples have to do with the made up doctrine of Esau being white.... Which mind you, BEGAN in the Hebrew-Israelite" cult..

This video which lists NUMEROUS sources outside of so called 'Black Hebrew Israelite' doctrine effectively ties Rome and Edom together. Deny it all you like, because I know you will.

Notice Josephus, who was an Israelite himself, NEVER confused The Idumeans ruling class with the Romans. Never said they looked alike. Never once drew those erroneous conclusions.

Why would he get them confused? He was a Roman citizen and Idumean=Edom=Rome.

For everyone reading, go to page 12-15 of this thread so you can see how I killed @LionofJudah on that.

Completely shut him up. All he could do is claim I was "causing confusion" :deadmanny::deadmanny:

After I saw you were blatantly lying on scripture, I called you out on being a devil and left it at that.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you claim the black and white twins of the people I posted were of 'mixed race', then I post a couple who is CLEARLY not mixed, and now it's something different? :bryan:fukk outta here CAC...

This video which lists NUMEROUS sources outside of so called 'Black Hebrew Israelite' doctrine effectively ties Rome and Edom together. Deny it all you like, because I know you will.

Why would he get them confused? He was a Roman citizen and Idumean=Edom=Rome.

After I saw you were blatantly lying on scripture, I called you out on being a devil and left it at that.

Here go your "sources" many of which are actually false.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= UrY2PPL_DRo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= eNkUOVQkOCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= cFrNt5wmgD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= jLqgiOweAeE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ptB9-RGlrCE
(Combine each link to watch)

Again, you have no clue about what you're saying.

Josephus was born Yoseph ben Matityahu. Josephus is the transliteration of his name. Just like Yeshua=Jesus. He was a Jew born in Galilee. both his parents were Jews. He was a solider in the Galilean army before being capture by Vespasian and his forces during the 1st Roman-Jew war. They freed him and turned dude into a translator. His work lead to them granting him Roman citizenship.

Ironically he never confused the Romans for Idumeans.

And FTR, the Idumean=Edom=Issac=Abraham=Desendants of Shem.

Rome=Japheth

Which=you being wrong.

I mean,you don't even read scripture yourself, so I don't expect you to understand. You get your stuff by watching street preaching videos on youtube, which I can't begin to say how retarded that is.

I'ma share something with you, cause beneath your ignorance and hard headness, I see a glimmer of hope.

I left after discovering their blatant lies, false doctrines, distortion of scripture and history. The contradictions in their personal lives Vs what they preach. Their system of keeping high ranking members paid & everyone else broke with made up tithes and funds. Their overall apathy for the well being of most members. Their discouragement of independent research or questioning anything that is taught in their schools.

They are a cult. Every last camp. From the new ISUPK (Who Polight is debating) to AOC to ICGJC to GMS to IUIC to HOI to HOD and everyone else inbetween. At one point they were one big cult (og ISUPK). They didn't start splitting up until their false prophecy of Jesus returning in the year 2000 failed.

Lemme show you a quick example of their crooked ways.

^The brother who talks @ 32 secs was a good friend of mine named Shabar. We were in the og UPK and later ICGJC. He commited suicide 2 years ago due to not having the money to take care of his medical condition. And this was the guy responsibe for writing many of their lessons, their tracts/pamphlets, website content, etc. Yet none of the higher ranking elders ever hit him off with bread to help him out. In fact, they paid him peanuts for all the work he did and he STILL stayed loyal.. even when people like me tried to wake him up. That's how deep their brainwashing is.

Most of those dudes you see preaching on street corners are dead broke. Working minimum wage jobs, living in halfway houses, homeless shelters, or with like 7-8 brothers crammed in a studio apt... or with their parents and ladies, at age 50.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= B2Nrtf7GbS4
www.youtube.com/watch?v= LWZ9BgpIaOY
www.youtube.com/watch?v= sEnu8yLfQ-g
www.youtube.com/watch?v= RmsXlHqm8Kk
www.youtube.com/watch?v= xqjFQNGujK4
www.youtube.com/watch?v= 27DaPlIB2oQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v= hXsuUzPeHL8
(Combine each link to watch)

You got a lot to learn young man.

Don't you ever question someone who's been where you havent been. Who's lived what you haven't lived.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Again, you have no clue about what you're saying.

Josephus was born Yoseph ben Matityahu. Josephus is the transliteration of his name. Just like Yeshua=Jesus. He was a Jew born in Galilee. both his parents were Jews. He was a solider in the Galiean army before being capture by Vespasian and his forces. They freed him and turned dude into a translator. His work lead to them granting him Roman citizenship.

Ironically he never confused the Romans for Idumeans.

And FTR, the Idumean=Edom=Issac=Abraham=Desendants of Shem.

Which=you being wrong.

Edomites are fit for desctruction, and anyone who has read Obadiah along with the numerous other scriptures can tell you that. Esau coming from Isaac and Abraham means NOTHING since

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Stop lying to the people DEVIL.

I mean,you don't even read scripture yourself, so I don't expect you to understand. You get your stuff by watching street preaching videos on youtube, which I can't begin to say how retarded that is.

I'ma share something with you, cause beneath your ignorance and hard headness, I see a glimer of hope.

You got a lot to learn young man.

Don't you ever question someone who's been where you havent.Who's lived what you haven't.

The more you post those videos, the more you KILL any credibility anyone ever gave you. No matter what you post about Israelites falling out over money, the claim that Jesus was coming back in 2000, or whatever doesn't CHANGE THE SCRIPTURES. You can't get around them. Time's about up, Edom.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That video, which you tried using on page 15, was already thoroughly debunked by me on that same page.

lol Fair enough.

I haven't searched through this thread, but I assume you used these BHI talking points.

1. Esau's descendants are refered to as dukes in the KJV. Only Europeans call themselves dukes. Europeans=edomites.

2. Esau is called red (or ruddy in the KJV), which means he was so white that the blood could be seen through his skin

3. You quoted from the book of Obadiah and 2nd Esdras to prove the white people in this country are the Edomites.

Let's start with point 1.

The Hebrew word alluph, which appears in Genesis 36, Exodus 15:15 & 1 Chronicles 1:51-54 means chief or leader. The Septuagint (created by the jews) translated alluph as hegemon, which also means chief or leader. The Vetus Latina & Vulgate used the word dux, which again means leader. Dux was also used for commanders who didn't have an official rank in the Roman Empire, such as Germans and Celtics. The word dux was later incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portuguese, French as a title of nobility. Hence why the Douay–Rheims and KJV used the word duke in their translation. This was later rectified in future bible translations using the words chief or leader. Now ask yourself this, how could the Hebrews or Edomites use the word "duke" if it didn't exist in their languages?

Point 2 is easy. If Esau was apparently so white that he was called red (Admoniy), then one can easily assume Jacob was also red, seeing as they were twins (Genesis 25:24). If your excuse is they were fraternal twins, 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5.10 & Lamentations 4:7 contradict you. In those verses David, Solomon and the Israelites are all called Admoniy & Adom. Esau also had 6 black wives (Genesis 26:34; 28:9; 36:2-3) 4 of whom produced children for him. If he was supposedly white, his descendants sure weren't.

Point 3 is also easily debunked. To understand what happened to the Edomites you have to understand history and scripture. Obadiah predicted that Edom would be destroyed and their land would be taken. The Babylonians and Nabatean Kingdom were the first to conquer Edom. The Greeks followed suit and hellenized Edom, hence their name changing to Idumeans & their land to Idumea. the Hasmonean dynasty of Judea conquered the land and judaized the Idumeans, meaning they forcefully made them converts. In fact, the last kings of Judea were all pretty much Idumeans/Edomites converts. These same men also married and had children with Judean women. King Herod even renovated the 2nd temple, which came to be called King Herod's temple. Those same Idumeans were completely destroyed during the 70 year Judean-Roman wars. Their land is currently being held by the nation of Jordan, who are the descendants of the Hashemite...

By contrast, Japheth, brother of Shem, is called the father of Europe. Just look at his line. The Celtic tribes came from Gomer. Germany came from Ashkenaz. The Greeks and Romans came from Javan, The Medes came from Madai and so on.

Google it if you don't believe me.

In conclusion, Esau didn't father a single white nation.

Wrong

The hebrew word alluph was translated as hegemon in the septuagint and NT.
Hegemon is used in reference to the Israelites along with other nations, not just the edomites.

http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:13&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:16&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ps54:14&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ez23:23&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://biblesuite.com/greek/strongs_2233.htm

And guess what?

Dux was also used for the Israelites in the Vulgate.

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?t=0&q=dux&b=lvb

So i guess that makes everyone an Edomite according to your silly logic.

Learn how to research stuff.

Red and ruddy are the same thing bruh.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/132.htm

red, ruddy

Or (fully) admowniy {ad-mo-nee'}; from 'adam; reddish (of the hair or the complexion) -- red, ruddy.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/119.htm

adom: to be red
Short Definition: red

Both Esau AND David are called Admoniy.

Facts >>>>> Speculation.

Lol you thought you were slick leaving out the rest of Obadiah.

Obadiah 1:19-21

People from the Negev will occupy
the mountains of Esau,
and people from the foothills will possess
the land of the Philistines.
They will occupy the fields of Ephraim and Samaria,
and Benjamin will possess Gilead.
This company of Israelite exiles who are in Canaan
will possess the land as far as Zarephath;
the exiles from Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
will possess the towns of the Negev.
Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion
to govern the mountains of Esau.
And the kingdom will be the Lord’s.

Which is what The Hasmonian Dynasty accomplished when it took the land of Idumea/Edom and added it into the Kingdom of Judea.

Now let's read Malachi 1:3-5 in a proper translation that isn't the erroneous and utterly laughable KJV.

1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord to Israel through Malachi.2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord. “But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.” 4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.” But this is what the Lord Almighty says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of the Lord.

This was also fufilled when Herod the Great overthrew the Hasmonian Dynasty with the help of Rome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(37_BC)

The Idumeans became the ruling class in Judea... until they were completely wiped out during the Judeo-Roman wars.

More BHI talking points which can't be substantiated with facts.

The difference between us is everything I'm saying is 100% backed up by history & reputable sources. Everything you're saying was made up by high school dropouts.

Try harder bruh.

Your arguments are bottoming out one by one.