Heisman - Media Using The Downtrodden Of Black People To Pull At White Peoples Heartstrings

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I just got done watching the Heisman Trophy showing and Quarterback for the Louisville Cardinals Lamar Jackson won.

Well, I only watched about half of it and they just love to talk about black single mothers raising their sons to being top athletes and good men. Daddies locked up or dead. I find it interesting how no one wants to mention how these mothers chose to have children with drug dealers, gang bangers etc but that's not the topic here.

Now I'm not gonna sit here and not give props to these mothers, because they definitely tried and did a damn good job in helping their sons get to this point.

But Black fathers are important too. There are plenty of black men that aided these young athletes to where they are today whether they were their father or not.

And not every black person grew up in a single parent household struggling to eat and keep the light bill on.

White people love seeing this shyt too much.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's gotten to the point where white people are surprised when they find out not only is my dad around but he's actually married to my mother. They're like "Oh..:ohhh:"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it's gotten to the point where white people are surprised when they find out not only is my dad around but he's actually married to my mother. They're like "Oh..:ohhh:"
Breh when my sister gave birth to my nephew 3 weeks ago, a nurse came in and told her when she was alone to stay with her boyfriend and how black families are in shambles and bullshyt like that.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If we gone keep it 100, a lot of these females KNOW FULL WELL what these males are doing before they open their legs for them...and STILL end up preggo.

I got 0 sympathy for those types:manny:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Sooooo was Lamar Jackson indeed raised by his single mother?:unsure:
Yeah. He said he lot his father and grandmother on the same day.

He said that his mom put on football pad and was out there tackling him and shyt.. crazy! And that she coaches players up to college. :dead: