Hela was actually the hero in Ragnorak

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Odin said it.

The bytch was fukking crazy. A ruler has to has to be able to control his emotions and that bytch had an insatiable blood lust. No chill button. fukk her. She's Finished and her crown now belongs to the collector.

She really didn't. She tried to reason with the people of Asgard but they didn't want to recognize the fact that she was the rightful heir. She wasn't enthusiastic about any of blood shed that took place. She down right dreaded the idea of having to kill her fellow Asgard soldiers

hela-what-do-you-want.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She really didn't. She tried to reason with the people of Asgard but they didn't want to recognize the fact that she was the rightful heir. She wasn't enthusiastic about any of blood shed that took place. She down right dreaded the idea of having to kill her fellow Asgard soldiers

Outside of Asgard she was insane. She wasn't a just ruler. Being the heir doesn't mean you belong in leadership.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Outside of Asgard she was insane. She wasn't a just ruler. Being the heir doesn't mean you belong in leadership.
Does the same rules apply to Odin? He inherited the throne but he's a complete liar who hid everything about his past with Hela. I'm just saying, that seems to be hella hypocritical on his part

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was worthy enough to hold Mjorn. So she couldn't have been all bad

:ohhh:

Maybe she was the hero. You have to wonder,if she had taken over,would Thanos and crew been able to kill all the Asgardians? If she wasnt a hero,maybe she was simply the chosen one:wow:.

Edit-Dont beat me up:whoa:,I think Thanos and co could have made it an interesting fight. But Hela seemed powerful as hell from what i remember.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your going to make me rewatch OP,some of what your saying sounds right. But then you use words like "dreaded",dont know if i recall "dread":comeon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does the same rules apply to Odin? He inherited the throne but he's a complete liar who hid everything about his past with Hela. I'm just saying, that seems to be hella hypocritical on his part
Being a hypocrite doesn't make you a poor leader.

Leaders have to make tough decisions and hiding her history was important because the people and siblings, in their emotions may not understand Odin's logic and ask to bring Hela back not understanding her the way Odin does.

And look what happened.

Soon as she came back, Trashgard was destroyed.

Daps
It’s crazy how Ragnarok changed the whole trajectory of Thor’s coolness. Dude was joke, a very powerful joke but still a joke. Ragnarok and Infinity war solidified him.

And yes Odin was a whole hoe for that. How y’all gon be a group of treacherous killers then you all of a sudden change your mind and ban her.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how Ragnarok all changed the whole trajectory of Thor’s coolness. Dude was joke, a very powerful joke but still a joke. Ragnarok and Infinity war solidified him.

And yes Odin was a whole hoe for that. How y’all gon be a group of treacherous killers then you all of a sudden change your mind and ban her.
After Dark world, they realized they were making him too serious
If done right Thor could've been their lord of the rings
but then he wouldn't mesh well with the guardians

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how Ragnarok changed the whole trajectory of Thor’s coolness. Dude was joke, a very powerful joke but still a joke. Ragnarok and Infinity war solidified him.

No different from an elite soldier who kills in war then comes home and can't turn off the killer switch.

He becomes a detriment to his people.

To many feminine minded men in here.