If y'all want an old white woman robin meade is the choice
robin-meade.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Toby: You know it’s not just pregnant women who don’t get their due. You know who’s gorgeous? Helen Mirren.
Ryan: Yes! Have you seen her in a bikini? Amazing?
Toby: You know what would be the hottest thing ever? It’s a pregnant Helen Mirren.
[everyone agrees]
Dwight: Ok ok ok no no no. This is disgusting. You realize what you’re saying? The hottest thing ever would be a 66 year old pregnant woman.
Oscar: In this case yes.
Dwight: No! There are universal biological standards of beauty and attraction. And you are purposefully celebrating the opposite of them to mollycoddle a pregnant woman.
Phyllis: No we’re not.
Dwight: Yes you are. And another thing. Helen Mirren was born Helen Mironov. That’s right. You’re fake salivating over a Soviet era Russian.

Daps
I was about to the same thing. Seems kinda odd looking to me :yeshrug: don't see him as some sex symbol
He has an aura about him, you gotta analyze him in Video (hand gestures/facial expressions/walk swagger) etc to understand. An also keep in mind his deep voice is probably half the attraction. You can't really judge a dude off a pic the way you can a woman.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
so now we know what Jennifer Lawrence is going to look like in 30 years
It's spooky how all actors and actresses and singers look exactly like clones of each other

I'm being serious - any famous person now has a look alike older version out there ...

Last edited: