Helen Mirren old ass wanted the D

Daps
dude looks like shyt in the pics posted. in fact, he's looked like shyt for years now. don't understand this fascination women have with this guy anymore. must be bc he's famous.

Honestly I never understood it, I am not a hater but I have always been surprised by how much women love Idris.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Imagine being in the late 60's/early 70's at party in NYC and catching Helen and Martha Stewart at the same time, both high on coke and horny and they don't want to wait on you to finish with the other one before you get to them so they both agree at the same damn time

enhanced-buzz-32111-1367190178-0.jpg

slide_283773_2167687_free.jpg

article-2286689-186031F1000005DC-745_306x461.jpg

I'd still tap Martha to this day

Then get her to cook me up some dinner, whilst she's wearing nothing but stockings, some furry house slippers and an apron that is folded down to her waist and exposing her bare breasts. Then I'd get one of her titties and dip into some sauce and lick it off.

But I've not thought about this that much at all

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State
I'd still tap Martha to this day

Then get her to cook me up some dinner, whilst she's wearing nothing but stockings, some furry house slippers and an apron that is folded down to her waist and exposing her bare breasts. Then I'd get one of her titties and dip into into some sauce and lick it off.

But I've not though about this that much at all
:ohhh::pachaha::dead:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
For a woman her age, she doesn't look half bad.
I'd drop a healthy dallop of Icy hot on her hip, give it 5 minutes then
giphy.gif

Gonna need an allowance of some sort, though. She ain't fit enough to get this shyt on consignment.:coffee:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
almost had to do a double take and make sure that wasn't Jennifer Lawrence

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes on this site be looking real funny once they start letting their true selves out :patrice:

They'll go from "fukk these cacs and fukk you bedwenches for fukking them. Die slow bytch :pacspit:" then 3 days later start lusting over some nasty cave bytch.

These bed bucks have all this hatred for white men but would kill their mother to get a white women. They're no different then the bed wenches they claim to despise :scust:
I think your literally the only one that really lives it at this point. All it takes is a musty pawg to over power a nikkaz militancy:pachaha: