Helen Mirren old ass wanted the D

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
mufukka, i ain't gay. i'm saying that this guy has gotten fat in the face or something in comparison to what he used to look like. It's like if you see a pretty girl and then she gets on meth, you can tell that she was once prety, but you can also tell that she's been injecting meth into her breast meats. same thing with him. i can objectively look at a man and understand why women would find him attractive without doing so myself. and that's coming from someone who hates homosexuality with a passion.
Yeah this nikka gay

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WqGo3bN.png
:leostare:
:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
dude looks like shyt in the pics posted. in fact, he's looked like shyt for years now. don't understand this fascination women have with this guy anymore. must be bc he's famous.
He has raw animalistic attraction...sex appeal is all over him; dripping from his pores.
He has that look, even if he weren't a celebrity, that would please alot of women. He is just sexy like that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
dude looks like shyt in the pics posted. in fact, he's looked like shyt for years now. don't understand this fascination women have with this guy anymore. must be bc he's famous.
So what guys do you think are more handsome at the moment :jbhmm: :yadontsay:

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
so let me get this straight, i say a dude looks like shyt and has looked like shyt, and that makes ME gay? lololol. all you tards on here acting like you can't tell the difference between a man a female finds attractive and some homeless person. ok, keep living in your fantasy world brehs.