Hov on "Momma I'm so sorry" :wow:

Hov on "Riding around shining" :banderas:

Hov on "Nightmares" :wow:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kingdom come better than hell hath no fury?

:picard:

Better lyrically and better MCing. Prelude, Lost Ones, Kingdom Come, Oh My God, Trouble, Dig A Hole, Hollywood, I Made It... lyrically that was a dope album. And Clipse album beats didn't bang like the first one outside of Mr Me Too, which was out like 9 months before the album.
"But it was so dark... and cocaine! " :ohhh:The idea that this album gets extra points for being so hard and raw doesn't mean anything to me when I've never met a drug dealer who listened to Clipse.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Funny thing, I remember when HHNF was dropping, and Pusha was saying there was "tension" between the group and The Neptunes around beats and production.

He must've felt they should get first dibs on all beats. I'm glad they went to HHNF because that album was a damn masterpiece for them.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had to have different versions of the album though. HHNF was supposed to drop in 2004, but Arista folded. Clipse ended up in label Hell on Jive Records. That delayed the album.

"Wamp, Wamp" was a Foxy Brown record to begin with, but her album was scrapped.

"Chinese New Year" was definitely from early sessions. I think that song leaked in 2005.