Hellboy Movie Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You ain't shyt :deadmanny:

This is true. Also why I love spider man and bugs bunny cause for as good natured as they are, they're still cocky little shyts who like to annoy people who get on their nerves:russ: and the android deserves to be messed with every now and then

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is true. Also why I love spider man and bugs bunny cause for as good natured as they are, they're still cocky little shyts who like to annoy people who get on their nerves:russ: and the android deserves to be messed with every now and then
He doesn't seem to post much in the film room anymore.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DocSIpMUYAIpsj3.jpg:orig

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Don't know why you're all shocked. Comic creator is on board and Neil Marshall is damn near always on point as a director and creator

Even got the font right

Breh, stop lying. Dude's official name might as well be Neil 'thank God people only remember me because of The Descent' Marshall.:usure:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh, stop lying. Dude's official name might as well be Neil 'thank God people only remember me because of The Descent' Marshall.:usure:

He’s on point in my book homie. The shyt he’s done on tv with Hannibal and game of thrones and Constantine combined with the descent and doomsday (which I adore) yeah that’s a good batting average