BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
giphy.gif

Daps
I thought the entire reason they were rebooting this was because they wanted to go in a darker direction like the comics and abandon the goofy/overly humorous PG-13 tone from the del Toro films??? But literally every line is that trailer are just jokes and snarky one-liners with some cheesy gore added in for fun, shyt is basically just less-crude Deadpool status now. Doesn't look bad per se, but didn't exactly look good, interesting, or different enough to justify completely rebooting it now, just looks like they're throwing it out there in hopes it'll make them a quick $$ now that comic films are the biggest thing in the industry. Which probably isn't going to work if they're sending it out to die in April when Avengers comes out a week or 2 later and cannibalizes all its revenue. shyt better be excellent enough to have significant word of mouth appeal because it essentially only has like half a month to break even and be successful enough to justify any potential sequels with that release date. Hoping for the best but... :francis::manny:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I will see it cause I love Hellboy, but Ron Perlman will be hard to top. Also, why are they doing March of the Blood Queen? That shyt is the last story in the first series. He dies and goes to Hell. (He comes back but still.)