Help! budgetful brehs...Post pics of your yard

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Really? :ohhh:
fukk a HOA. :pacspit: Glad I don't have one.

Could you use concrete screws or rivets to make them "permanent"?:jbhmm:

idk, we have a meeting tmw so we’re gonna ask. The document also said that corner houses could not have basketball courts...I’m happy lmao but that’s why my hubby bought the two lots

:ohlawd:God is good

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Here’s my actual yard , man y’all lie too damn much, be proud of what you have or don’t post in the thread

We bought two plots on the corner
6086-E4-EE-B441-47-C6-AC14-4780-F9-F824-B7.jpg

2906-EE0-C-BF6-B-4-C47-A7-A1-52-B9090599-EF.jpg

back yard:

A03-C9355-4-E3-F-45-D7-BC5-B-EC3-D3-EBA2749.jpg

I would fence the back,

I would also surround your trees bushes in the front with small rocks or a gravel line to make them pop (probably small light colored rocks)

The rocks would go well with the color of your house, kinda like this

R3c8d381c5999088398b6250850dbd850

best part is its cheap and not too hard if you have some freetime. Assembling a firepit is harder than this

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
I would fence the back,

I would also surround your trees bushes in the front with small rocks or a gravel line to make them pop (probably small light colored rocks)

The rocks would go well with the color of your house, kinda like this

R3c8d381c5999088398b6250850dbd850

best part is its cheap and not too hard if you have some freetime. Assembling a firepit is harder than this

:lolbron: I’m waiting for my neighbors to fence their’s .

:lolbron:That way I only have 2 small corners to fence

:feedme: Can you send me a link to your “lining” rocks ? The ones on the outside :sadcam:idk the terminology

:wow::wow::wow:

And the name of that ivy on the fence ...and a close up if you can so I can know the species..

:feedme:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: I’m waiting for my neighbors to fence their’s .

:lolbron:That way I only have 2 small corners to fence

:feedme: Can you send me a link to your “lining” rocks ? The ones on the outside :sadcam:idk the terminology

:wow::wow::wow:

And the name of that ivy on the fence ...and a close up if you can so I can know the species..

:feedme:

Oh this isn't my house, but I have the same rocks. They just dont look.... as good.

I have these from amazon
Amazon.com : Midwest Hearth Natural Decorative Polished White Pebbles 3/8" Gravel Size (5-lb Bag) : Garden & Outdoor

Mixed with these
Amazon.com: Rocks for Succulent Plants or Bonsai Garden, 3lb Bulk Bag – 1 inch 20-30mm Mixed Color Decorative Gravel Pebbles for Plants: Garden & Outdoor

Keep in mind, these are small rocks. Very small. Bigger rocks will take you less time, but dont look as good to me.

You could always mix big with small.

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Oh this isn't my house, but I have the same rocks. They just dont look.... as good.

I have these from amazon
Amazon.com : Midwest Hearth Natural Decorative Polished White Pebbles 3/8" Gravel Size (5-lb Bag) : Garden & Outdoor

Mixed with these
Amazon.com: Rocks for Succulent Plants or Bonsai Garden, 3lb Bulk Bag – 1 inch 20-30mm Mixed Color Decorative Gravel Pebbles for Plants: Garden & Outdoor

Keep in mind, these are small rocks. Very small. Bigger rocks will take you less time, but dont look as good to me.

You could always mix big with small.

Thanks but

No, the big ones lining the landscape

:damn: What kind of creeping Ivy is that on your fence?!?:feedme:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks but

No, the big ones lining the landscape

:damn: What kind of creeping Ivy is that on your fence?!?:feedme:

Lol like I said, that's not my front yard, just simiiar design. It looks like they used Edging stones. See here
Pavers & Stepping Stones at Lowes.com

We went with this instead
image.png

Or if you wanna save money, just do a fake brick that links together and looks real
image.png

Amazon.com : Argee RG825 Lets Edge It Decorative Plastic Brick Edging, no lights, 25 feet, Terra Cotta : Garden Border Edging : Garden & Outdoor

as far as that vine, i dunno. Posion ivy probably

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Lol like I said, that's not my front yard, just simiiar design. It looks like they used Edging stones. See here
Pavers & Stepping Stones at Lowes.com

We went with this instead
image.png

Or if you wanna save money, just do a fake brick that links together and looks real
image.png

Amazon.com : Argee RG825 Lets Edge It Decorative Plastic Brick Edging, no lights, 25 feet, Terra Cotta : Garden Border Edging : Garden & Outdoor

as far as that vine, i dunno. Posion ivy probably

:mjcry: I ain’t read the part it wasn’t your hard

I got excited and went straight to the pics

:picard:poison ivy?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
my back yard ain't shyt , but im determined to perfect my front lawn . Bouta get new boards on the porch :obama:
20210408-163731.jpg