HELP! Coli History heads...Is this meme historically accurate?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Thissss am I supposed to claim that i am ”hispanic” (BULLshyt MADE UP TERMINOLOGY BTW) when im mostly NATIVE??? FOH

Im proud of my ancestry and other latin-americans who are of indigenous descent should be too

Are you fukking stupid....

Hispanic isn't a race of people.....it's a cultural group...you can't be half latino or half creole or half hispanic

It's about customs that you follow that come from a specific region of the world....

If you speak Spanish, follow Spanish customs, got a Spanish name, ....I am sorry but you are Hispanic...you are not Indigenous...

Indigenous people are people that follow the customs, way of life and know the language the people pre-colonial contact and descend from the natives of the land.

You can't go around co-opting people identities and shyt...talking about "I am Indigenous because I have Indigenous blood..." That's no different than cacs and Blacks saying they are Native American but never been on a damn reservation. Can't even speak the language. Can't do a damn Native American thing.

There are actual Indigenous people .Stop having a stupid genetic American spirited narrow minded value of race/ethnicity and stop co-opting peoples identity. Claiming shyt.

Mexico only have 5% of people that are considered Indigenous and they count the Indigenous people by language and customs and race.so just because you are "majority Indigenous"...whatever the fukk that means...don't mean you are Indigenous by any standard.
I am pretty sure you can't go to some tribe and actually talk to the motherfukkers in their language and follow their customs and way of life...

That's like me, calling myself a damn African,and going to West Africa and I can't speak Yoruba, I don't know what the fukking JuJu is, I can't make the damn food and I can't do none of these dances...but I am an "African"...because I am "majority African".. no I am damn American, a Black American and I do Black American shyt and live a Black American way of life.

And Hispanic/Latino isn't no less made up no less than calling someone Indigenous...Indigenous people damn sure never called themselves Indigenous until they got taken over by an outside force.

All races and etc of people is made up...by people...

Poor Indigenous/Native America people can't catch a break people saying they them...but ain't nothing like them...

If you cant speak the language...never been on the land...don't follow the customs, you not Indigenous...

fukk outta here..

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
f5863ab6998137_5863ab699817b.thumb.jpg

uncontacted_man-closeup.jpg

indians_1815741b.jpg

These are indigenous people. Everyone else down there is Spanish and Latino
:ohhh: