Help Me Expose a Racist Gamer Cac?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
this is why I like xbox over PS as far as online play...I’d encounter these cacs in GTA lobbies...10/10 they were triggered bcuz I was better than them

but what I like about live is you can add a random to your friend list easy af w/o permission from them...so when these cacs threw a racist tantrum and left a lobby...I’d friend em and follow em to a new lobby

if I found them in a new lobby I’d grieve them...sometimes I would even switch my account and friend em and find them under the new account lol

anyway the goal was to grieve them til they got mad enough to send me messages...this worked about half the time...the other half I’d just beat them into submission and they’d just get quiet and ignore me (I’d be talking shyt the whole time lol) and I’d still fukk them up til they quietly left the lobby

for those who sent messages tho if there was ANY hint of racist coded language or any curse words then it was immediately reported and under notes/comments I think it is I would add that my kids were exposed to this awful language and were crying...I have no kids for the record lmao

unfortunately it’s part of gaming so it never got under my skin since @ the immediate root of the problem was me being a superior player and they couldn’t handle it...but I enjoyed baiting them into losing their shyt and possibly facing a temporary suspension...think in some instances it’s like 24-48 hours...not much but I know it stings lol

:russ: Nowadays I got my PSN profile on full private. No messages or friend requests from randos go through. No rematches when they get heated :umad:

Before that if them racist cacs were talking shyt in the party I bait them by messaging them and report whatever TOS violating shyt they responded with.

Mission accomplished when PSN gives feedback they handled the trash and threw their accounts in the bushes. :myman:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
there has been an influx of toxic ass players online because of the current events outside. surprised it's only 1 racist gamer you're dealing with atm.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
If 1 racist cac is getting on ur nerves then idk how you'd survive COD back in the day :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man, shut the fukk up with this patronizing bullshyt. You're in here trying to lecture people when your post history is littered with shyt like this.

Black women the most masculine? You sound like a classic racist yourself with that bullshyt.

@Barnett114

he’s either white or was the only black person in his high school & neighborhood

“it’s only racist if you allow it to be!”
Straight out of the white playbook

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
They're both words meant to be derogatory. The only difference is we give their word power by reacting to it. Both sound ridiculous and any name calling is childish.

Black women act masculine because black men act feminine. They're simply balancing out our energy. This is a prime example. Acting all emotional and shyt. That's the definition of femininity. All you have to do to distract a black man from his goals is call him a name? That's pathetic, my g. Man the fukk up and stop getting your feelings hurt so easily.
giphy.gif