Help With Building A PC

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Very helpful, thanks!

Edit:
The games I'm wanting to play are mostly Sims, Farcry, The Evil Within and Assassin's Creed.

Intel Pentium G4560 review: the ultimate budget CPU?

Can far cry 4 run with a Pentium G4560

^^has a good breakdown.

I doubt you can get away with no graphics card with Farcry or any higher echelon games but you can opt for a budget processor (pentium g4560 and up) that mocks quad 4 functionality

So you will need to opt for a mid-tier build, which can still be done for about $700 with brand new components or cheaper with the 2nd hand option (which i never went down that path except for cases).

here's prebuilt option

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm interested in building my own PC and I'm in need of help with where to even begin.

I'm in this pattern where I read an article about how to build a PC and then down in the comments everyone bashes what the article is saying. Because of that I'm a little confused as to where I should even begin. I will primarily use the PC for gaming and streaming videos but I know it can get pricey. So my question is: For those that have built their own PC, were there any videos, articles or books that helped you? Also, would it be possible to build a quality PC for about $600?
For $600?

Ok, first get a decent case. One that can handle something that is 4,320 cubic centimeters in diameter. Then you turn that bytch sideways and stick an Xbox one X on top of it and you should be good to go :thumbsup:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A rebuild is probably the best choice atm, PC gaming really climbing in price with crypto. :russ:

Catz

Rookie
Daps
For $600?

Ok, first get a decent case. One that can handle something that is 4,320 cubic centimeters in diameter. Then you turn that bytch sideways and stick an Xbox one X on top of it and you should be good to go :thumbsup:

:laff: Good one.