Here are all the active hate groups where you live

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/us/hate-groups-us-map-trnd/index.html

That's the number of hate groups operating in the US, according to data from the Southern Poverty Law Center. The Alabama-based nonprofit activist group tracks civil rights and hate crimes and defines a hate group as an organization with "beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics."
"Over the course of a year, we have a team of investigators that scours the internet for racist publications and real world activities to find out which groups exist, which groups are still active and which groups come along," said Ryan Lenz, a senior investigative reporter for the SPLC's Hatewatch project.
Some are classified as anti-LGBT groups, and some are black separatists, who don't believe in interracial marriage and want a nation only for black people, according to the group.bn

170816153958-0816-hate-groups-usa-map-super-169.jpg

East coast and the north looking kind of funny in the light, West coast too:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Grown in 2 years :wow:
It's kind of amazing cause back then, no one cared about this really and it seemed like a non-factor. Now with Donald Trump in the White House and in the aftermath of the Charlottesville rally that left 3 people dead, America has no choice but to come to terms with it's problem with racism/white supremacy. All over the news the discussion has shifted to white supremacy and neo-nazis and the alt-right. There's nowhere to run or hide from it now. This is stuff black people have been talking about for EONS.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
When I noticed the classified black empowerment groups and balck seperatist groups in this "hate map" that's what really made me want to quit the SPLC when I worked there. Another so-called liberal/progressive white organization that truly doesn't understand racial dynamics and lowkey promotes liberal white supremacy rather than equality.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I saw that, its like they intentionally lump all those groups together or something :mjpls:

"Some are classified as anti-LGBT groups, and some are black separatists, who don't believe in interracial marriage and want a nation only for black people, according to the group."