Here are some cheering tips that always works for me..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
These are just the basics

Always use a prepaid phone with alias name
Never bring her to your house
If getting a telly vet a motel and use cash
Hi e your side piece your fake name
Meet to smash on weekdays

Add on

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn breh, why can't you spell? Cheering?

I ain't with cheating but I guess... don't act differently. Dress how you always dress, like you said always use cash so your spending can't be traced,

Make sure she lives in a different town so you don't run into her with your main chick. Treat your main chick exactly the same. Same amount of sex,

same amount of time you spend with her etc. If you live with your main chick it might be hard to be out of the house more then you are if you are a homebody.

Could use an excuse like you started boxing, but only go once a week so in case she tells you to bring her you can. Shower at the side chicks place after

doing the deed, and tell your main chick you showered at the gym. Don't catch feelings for the side chick and check her if she tries to be more then a side chick/interfere

with what you got with your main chick. If you sense the side chick is starting to catch feelings, drop her with the quickness. Don't let her know your social media accounts,

where you live, work etc.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Thought you were sharing your decision making process of choosing a sports team wit tlr

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
My tips for cheering:

Step 1: Wave your hand in the air
Step 2: Wave em like you just don't care.
Step 3: Repeat

:dj2: