Here's Why Master P Didn't Buy Cash Money Records

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said it just wouldn't have worked, they were from different hoods, different sides of town... Which is bullshyt because P had nikkaz on No Limit from the Melpomene Projects, Magnolia Projects, and obviously the Calliope Projects as wells as nikkas from downtown and uptown New Orleans...

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
(before i watched the video)

because it wasn't for sale?

will watch later when i have time
Lol yeah Birdman was for sale, P didn't want them.. they hoods was beefing..they was from 2 sides that didn't get along

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
He said it just wouldn't have worked, they were from different hoods, different sides of town... Which is bullshyt because P had nikkaz on No Limit from the Melpomene Projects, Magnolia Projects, and obviously the Calliope Projects as wells as nikkas from downtown and uptown New Orleans...
P never liked Birdman and vice versa ...from what I understood.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lol yeah Birdman was for sale, P didn't want them.. they hoods was beefing..they was from 2 sides that didn't get along

oh yeah i knew they been beefin since the block i thought there was some extra reason for not buying CMR. i never even thought it was an option tho

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
oh yeah i knew they been beefin since the block i thought there was some extra reason for not buying CMR. i never even thought it was an option tho
Birdman wanted to be like P, at one time...and P could of got rid of who he didn't like by doing business and buying them all out.. but he didn't even wont to do business with em.. so in P eyes buying em wasn't a option lol but was on the table at some point of time.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
subz...for later, i'll def be going to the show to watch it

too bad he aint finance it his self tho....bigger payout