He's Putting MY Star on MY Tree: Official Top 10 Christmas Movies *List is up*

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Alright people, list is done. Christmas is coming so in order for us to all be with our families and not on the Coli, I'm putting the list up early. Number 1 and number 2 were really close, only separated by 2 points while 8 and 9 were tied so I flipped a coin with the winner getting the 8 spot.

tumblr_mxj4oqWcpP1szttl4o1_500.gif
Gremlins
tumblr_lvhr7dzyos1qzxhjjo1_500.gif
Scrooged
santas-coming.gif
Elf
tumblr_mfgb6dO0Zy1qfr6udo1_500.gif
Jingle all the Way
tumblr_mx73k7awMX1s49d0mo1_500.gif
It's a wonderful life
giphy.gif
Home Alone 2
qA6sJIf.gif
Christmas Vacation
Die Hard
92498-keep-the-change-ya-filthy-anim-3bgy.gif
Home Alone
tumblr_mfchotHRtS1rsw1oio1_500.gif
A Christmas Story

Now that the Film Room seems to be in the Christmas mood and it became obvious that most everyone here has a soft spot for Christmas either because of their kids or because they're big kids themselves, it's time to close out the year with our final top 10 list of 2014 and we're doing Christmas movies.

Now you can put in any Christmas movie you want, it doesn't have to be about Christmas specifically or it can be, as long as it's set around Christmas and Christmas plays some part in the movie. And you've got till Christmas to submit your list.

*Only numbered lists will be counted, don't try that falling down the stairs shyt*

If you want to put an Honorable Mentions list that's cool, not required. Much like hanging a stocking, it's purely optional

New rule: No TV specials. Gotta be movies only. So as much as I love a Charlie Brown Christmas or the Flintstone Christmas specials, they can't make the cut

Last edited by a moderator:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@flyry @Uncle_Ruckus @TheGodling
@Malta @SwiggyCabrera24 @ThiefyPoo @MartyMcFly @Real @ShaneTheRogue @Dr. Narcisse @Sensitive Blake Griffin @Jello Biafra @cook @Bruce Wayne @Suicide King @penfield @Doc Holiday @HHR @CarolinaKing @Brooklynzson @muzikfrk75 @track 1 @Abso831 @nasty @Thatrogueassdiaz @Kaii-genesis @AlphaOne @Microfracture @R.E.N. Spells Ren @88m3 @Method Man @AITheAnswerAI @Heretic @BelowTheMasonDixon @Jayson_bourn @GzUpHoEzDwN @LordEssdot @kp404 @Jutt @Raedawn07 @Mikey2Toes @MilesTailsPrower @LurkLurker @Reality @young3000 @Data-Hawk @Clutch Robinson @Hiphoplives4eva @flyry @wire28
@Keyser Soze @2 Up 2 Down @TarPitWu @Master Teacher @Conz @Anbessa725 @nikkahs B. Wildin @storyteller @ghostwriterx @Yoda @Kunty McPhuck @pete clemenza @KOTK @Captain_Crunch @TdashDUB @Ghost Utmost @tonyclifton @Wise @True Blue Moon @yoyoyo1 @Rekless Youf @Patrick Kane @YouMadd? @Mr Hate Coffee @NZA @Tuaminator @dangerranger @Primetime @Manny ManhaTTan @LongJohn @Ebonic Plague @Bruce LeRoy @Ayo @MF_BREW @Spin @Sunalmighty @choc_cardigan @StupidQuestion @Hammer @BarNone @IronFist @GoldenGlove @2Quik4UHoes @LostOne @TheGodling @duckbutta @The_Unchosen_One @Batz @Tony_Bromo @trick @StillNotSoft @theoretic @Wiirdo @sun raw @HankMoodyCSC @CapitalOne @bboystyle @dvdjamm @choc_cardigan @Arcavian @PurePlaya @DosCadenaz @T-K-G @Silkk @Milk N Cookies @wire28 @flyry @FlyGuy @Tuaminator @Prodigal Syndicate @Dr.Omega @Nephilim_BC @BlackAchilles @hexagram23 @BXKingPin82 @EVILRICO @wild100sboy @Wild self @SlowPaceThrillah @blazn101 @Mike Allicock @92Inc @kp404 @Danie84

#movieclub

@hexagram23 sticky this for me breh

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
1. elf
2. a christmas story
3. miracle on 34th street(original)
4. home alone 1
5. home alone 2
6. a christmas carol(this version
220px-Muppet_christmas_carol.jpg
)
7. trading places
8. die hard
9. a charlie brown christmas
10. lethal weapon

i havent seen too many Christmas movies tho.

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
2 lists already and no Bill Murray Scrooged? :what:
I never really rewatched A Christmas Carol and those Scrooge movies. I'm one of the few that never really cared for that story. Too depressing.

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
*Only numbered lists will be counted, don't try that falling down the stairs shyt*
:sadcam:

In no order tho....
1.The Santa Clause
2.Home Alone
3.Home Alone 2
4.Miracle on 34th St most recent
5.Christmas Vacation
6.Jingle all the Way
7.Nightmare before Christmas
8.A Christmas Carol (More partial to the Muppet one :guilty:)
9.A Christmas Story
10.How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Honorables: The Preacher’s Wife and The Family Man

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:sadcam:

In no order tho....
1.The Santa Clause
2.Home Alone
3.Home Alone 2
4.Miracle on 34th St most recent
5.Christmas Vacation
6.Jingle all the Way
7.Nightmare before Christmas
8.A Christmas Carol (More partial to the Muppet one :guilty:)
9.A Christmas Story
10.How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Honorables: The Preacher’s Wife and The Family Man

The Jim Carrey one or the animated grinch?