He's Putting MY Star on MY Tree: Official Top 10 Christmas Movies *List is up*

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Damn, the _______ should be on everyone's list rhetoric started already...Ya'll nikkas got no chill :skip:
:laff:

Gotta agree. There's just no way I could honestly come up with 15 sci-fi films better than Alien; its just impossible; its not even a personal favorite thing for me; the movie is mesmerizing; the direction, story, acting, effects, climax, atmosphere are all perfect. It's Ridley Scott's true masterpiece and I argue its virtually flawless.
Seriously. I have to agree. My brain cannot fathom someone not thinking Alien is amazing, the music, the cinematography, the writing, the art design by H.R. Giger the design of the Alien itself, the suspense and terror that Scott builds throughout the film, it's all just such a perfect combination. My father told me that the movie was terrifying when he saw it in theaters in 1979, he said him and his friends had no idea what to expect from the movie. It's like, Alien and Terminator 1/2 are the two films that will get me aggy if they ain't on your list :pachaha: but I'm ready for the fukkery.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread will be coming down the 1st. I kinda slept on this thread, I'm gonna be knee-deep in the sci-fi thread though. :blessed:

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
m0euT6b.png
are you guys ready?
m0euT6b.png

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I just looked at my list and was like “2018 me has very different opinions on christmas movies than 2014 me” lol

I expected the same thing...but I was happy to see Shop Around the Corner on there. That's probably my favorite now. I'd also put The Apartment on my list, and very high, even though it's not a typical Christmas film.