He's Putting MY Star on MY Tree: Official Top 10 Christmas Movies *List is up*

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The fact that the setting is outer space and the main antagonist is an extraterrestrial and the main protagonist is an astronaut makes it sci fi to me :manny:
I hear ya breh. That will be the fun in this.

Dude on here told me star wars isnt sci fi the other day.

Also others may consider E.T. and back to the future adventure films.

Cant wait :banderas:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i just think it's plainly obvious alien is a scifi movie with horror/thriller elements. It's pure scifi goodness. Especially with the android malfunctioning, crashed alien space ship on an alien planet..etc..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i just think it's plainly obvious alien is a scifi movie with horror/thriller elements. It's pure scifi goodness. Especially with the android malfunctioning, crashed alien space ship on an alien planet..etc..

But if it ain't on homie's list, then oh well. We need some shake ups to stuff like this. If everyone had the same lists shyt would be boring as hell and predictable

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But if it ain't on homie's list, then oh well. We need some shake ups to stuff like this. If everyone had the same lists shyt would be boring as hell and predictable
I totally agree, I can understand not having Blade Runner, because it's kind of a divisive movie, you either love it or think it's overrated, but Alien to me is like the holy grail of sci-fi and it's one of my favorite movies ever so I'm sensitive about that one :pachaha: @flyry is my dude, It's going to be very interesting to see everyones list, like I said, the genre is fukking stacked with classic movies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I totally agree, I can understand not having Blade Runner, because it's kind of a divisive movie, you either love it or think it's overrated, but Alien to me is like the holy grail of sci-fi and it's one of my favorite movies ever so I'm sensitive about that one :pachaha: @flyry is my dude, It's going to be very interesting to see everyones list, like I said, the genre is fukking stacked with classic movies.

I feel you. I personally don't feel like it's the holy grail of sci fi flicks but that's me. I certainly understand why you feel like that. I'm all for diversity breh, plus it makes for good discussion when everyone's lists can be different

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Gotta agree. There's just no way I could honestly come up with 15 sci-fi films better than Alien; its just impossible; its not even a personal favorite thing for me; the movie is mesmerizing; the direction, story, acting, effects, climax, atmosphere are all perfect. It's Ridley Scott's true masterpiece and I argue its virtually flawless.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
m0euT6b.png

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I hear ya breh. That will be the fun in this.

Dude on here told me star wars isnt sci fi the other day.

Also others may consider E.T. and back to the future adventure films.

Cant wait :banderas:

:manny:

"Don't call it a sci-fi...I 've said this for years." - LL Cool G aka George Lucas

But it ain't really that serious. I just knew saying it would be controversial.:lolbron:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:manny:

"Don't call it a sci-fi...I 've said this for years." - LL Cool G aka George Lucas

But it ain't really that serious. I just knew saying it would be controversial.:lolbron:
:lolbron:

that was you breh? :heh: