Heyman says Lesnar isnt lazy and runs down Ambrose to prove it

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think "lazy" is the wrong word (especially from a bunch of :flabbynsick: wrestling fans that wouldn't even be able to keep up with him if they worked out with him)

Apathetic might be a better word
Or unmotivated
or fyckin brilliant because any of us would love to be "at the top" of our industry and only have to work 1/12th of the schedule that people under us work :manny:

This, pretty much... if Brock was obligated by contract to wrestle on Raw every week and perform at every PPV, he'd either take it or leave it... but he's not. He's obligated to the specified dates, and to work as an unbeatable monster who beats his opponents in short order. :manny: It is what it is. I'm pretty sure he's not as enthusiastic about this shyt as he was 17 years ago, but still. He doesn't get paid extra to wrestle a 20-minute workfest and be on TV all the time, so why would he...

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
That seems pretty accurate to me :yeshrug: Brock obviously didn't respect Dean Ambrose, and those are the kind of matches he has with guys he doesn't respect or take seriously. It isn't about shooting on guys like Paul is trying to imply (:mjlol:), it's about Brock will not put in the effort with guys he doesn't respect, and Dean is very clearly one of those guys, and it isn't just Brock that holds that view of Dean Ambrose in the older generations.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
That seems pretty accurate to me :yeshrug: Brock obviously didn't respect Dean Ambrose, and those are the kind of matches he has with guys he doesn't respect or take seriously. It isn't about shooting on guys like Paul is trying to imply (:mjlol:), it's about Brock will not put in the effort with guys he doesn't respect, and Dean is very clearly one of those guys, and it isn't just Brock that holds that view of Dean Ambrose in the older generations.
Didn't he sandbag Austin during the podcast?:mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I remember hearing the reason the Dean/Brock match sucked was because Double Talk Dave said Brock was getting ready for his return to UFC and he didn't really feel like taking risks, that's why the 32 match was :trash::deadmanny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Yeah hes lazy, he might not have been before or in UFC but when it comes to the WWE he is pretty lazy

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So AJ, Finn, Roman, Kofi, Cena, DB, Big Show, HHH, Mark Henry, Goldberg,Wyatt Family didn’t get rag dolled n shot on by Brock? Cuz he roughed all the above up REAL good. Although.......he did take it easy on Finn n Goldberg, imo.

When did Brock face Kofi?:dwillhuh:

I don’t even recall him facing The Wyatt Family:heh:

Martha