Heyman says Lesnar isnt lazy and runs down Ambrose to prove it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't he sandbag Austin during the podcast?:mjlol:
Honestly Austin was kind of being a company man though as this’ was one of Ambrose (last )hottest period and was on his I’m the Ironman of Wwe don’t get hurt and was literally working twice a night . I remember one time he like worked raw or smackdown and then went to the house show same night . Austin called him lazy /complacent while all the while making excuses on his podcast for reigns during that time period . I feel like Austin is Boys with Brock and didn’t like the slight comparisons to Austin for dean during that time and he went at him. He also asked him about his family

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
So AJ, Finn, Roman, Kofi, Cena, DB, Big Show, HHH, Mark Henry, Goldberg,Wyatt Family didn’t get rag dolled n shot on by Brock? Cuz he roughed all the above up REAL good. Although.......he did take it easy on Finn n Goldberg, imo.

AJ, Finn, Roman and DB matches didn't go the same as Braun and Dean matches at all.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brock works over 10 minutes once a year, hasn’t made a promotional appearance in 5 years, and hasn’t cut a promo since he told Paul to say something stupid. He’s the epitome of lazy. Dean couldn’t have a fair fight with Brock without weapons. That’s the point. Why not have a 10 minute match with effort at Wrestlemania?

Daps
The fact this lazy fukk was willing to job to a fifty year old Goldberg in less than ten minutes multiple times but couldn’t be assed to give a good performance to Dean pisses me off on principle. piece of shyt was willing to break his neck on a shooting star press back in the day but couldn’t do the job on a white hot Ambrose? fukk outta here

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The fact this lazy fukk was willing to job to a fifty year old Goldberg in less than ten minutes multiple times but couldn’t be assed to give a good performance to Dean pisses me off on principle. piece of shyt was willing to break his neck on a shooting star press back in the day but couldn’t do the job on a white hot Ambrose? fukk outta here
Does anyone remember that pitty Feud Ambrose got with Jericho to make up for it and Jericho taking a fukking thumbtack bump.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Hunt. I have to say that name separately – Mark Hunt – because if you say it fast [shakes head] that’s what happens to the Samoans brother!

What's he talking about here?
umdPN1D.png