Hi, I'm Knucklesred, Ask Me Anything.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
So I've been here at The Coli for well over a month now, after lurking for well over a year. I'm still new, but I can tell by the way some commenters respond to my posts that they're a little confused about where I'm coming from. I'd like to take this opportunity for my fellow Coli posters to ask me anything. I'll answer any question. I'm an open book!!!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Do you feel left out when blacks talk about a shared experience (like #GrowingUpBlack) since you were raised in a majority white area?
I do feel like I missed out on the "black experience" having been raised around so much white flesh. I will always resent my parents for bringing me up the way they did. And I will ALWAYS resent my mother for marrying a guy from West Virginia. :scust:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I do feel like I missed out on the "black experience" having been raised around so much white flesh. I will always resent my parents for bringing me up the way they did. And I will ALWAYS resent my mother for marrying a guy from West Virginia. :scust:
Are you going to raise your children in a black suburb? :lupe:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Are you going to raise your children in a black suburb? :lupe:
I hate kids, so I don't plan on having any. But if I were I would make sure to raise them around people who looked like them because I know the psychological torture of being isolated, and surrounded by white flesh.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I hate kids, so I don't plan on having any. But if I were I would make sure to raise them around people who looked like them because I know the psychological torture of being isolated, and surrounded by white flesh.
Are you gonna get a vasectomy?
Edit: have you considered getting one?