Hi, I'm Knucklesred, Ask Me Anything.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
If f(4) = 0 and f(6) = 6, which of the following could represent f(x) ?
A.
2_2a.gif
x – 4
B. x + 2
C. x – 4
D.
2_2d.gif
x + 6

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
So I've been here at The Coli for well over a month now, after lurking for well over a year. I'm still new, but I can tell by the way some commenters respond to my posts that they're a little confused about where I'm coming from. I'd like to take this opportunity for my fellow Coli posters to ask me anything. I'll answer any question. I'm an open book!!!

shyt are you mixed? What you mean your currently biologically male you going to transition for real? Did you grow up with rich whites or poor whites?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
:heh: This is supposed to be a dude? If so then I have to pose this question as well. It has a feminine posting style and mentality. Plus it says "k" instead of "ok" which is also feminine. I thought it was a chic.
LOL :umad: still? Because of that "Mulatto" comment I made? It'll be okay tragic mulatto:laff:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
shyt are you mixed? What you mean your currently biologically male you going to transition for real? Did you grow up with rich whites or poor whites?
No, I'm not mixed. No I'm not transitioning (what a weird question to begin with). I grew up with middle class whites. Nothing special. Extra vanilla.