Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I feel feel sorry for y'all who have to watch this stupid pseudoscientific bullshyt to feel better about yourselves. It's a sad indictment on the state of black intellectuals today that idiot charlatans like Tariq Nasheed and the dusted off corpse of Frances Cress Welsing are finding such a following among the youth today.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I feel feel sorry for y'all who have to watch this stupid pseudoscientific bullshyt to feel better about yourselves. It's a sad indictment on the stake of black intellectuals today that idiot charlatans like Tariq Nasheed and the dusted off corpse of Frances Cress Welsing are finding such a following among the youth today.
:camby::camby::camby:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:umad: You seem like the type of dude that would gobble this shyt up...uneducated, gullible, not strong at critical thinking, prone to dikkriding.
Absolutely thank you kind sir for those words. Please direct your negativity over there :camby:

We are building here...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:umad: You seem like the type of dude that would gobble this shyt up...uneducated, gullible, not strong at critical thinking, prone to dikkriding.

No :umad: You are angry as fukk right now, shyt is hilarious. Take your ass to st0rmfr0nt where your opinions will be accepted

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I feel feel sorry for y'all who have to watch this stupid pseudoscientific bullshyt to feel better about yourselves. It's a sad indictment on the stake of black intellectuals today that idiot charlatans like Tariq Nasheed and the dusted off corpse of Frances Cress Welsing are finding such a following among the youth today.

Just don't reply then? I mean it's whatever, if you don't like it or the message behind it nobody's forcing you to watch it or pay attention to it. It's plenty of stories about white people mythology and history floating around let us enjoy our history (even if it is fibbed a lil bit).

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@spinoza looks like you beat @VictorVonDoom here :pachaha:
You should've posted this bullshyt in TLR. Nothing involving Tariq Nasheed belongs in a forum called Higher Learning. I know "c00n" is the go-to diss for dummies whenever someone doesn't agree with them on any issue that may involve race, but I genuinely pity people who swallow stupid bullshyt like Hidden Colors. You aren't bad people or anything...you just don't know any better. I wish you did.