Hidden Colors 4: The Religion of White Supremacy (Discussion Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You really think Tariq is not making money off hidden colors? Dude gets the people to fund the movie than sells it for a profit.
1. He's said DOZENS of times that not only does HC not make that much money
2. He often supplements the films himself by coming out of his own pocket. Movie making is expensive and 60K is NOTHING.
3. Everything on KickStarter makes profits dumbass.
4. I'm not against Tariq making money. How is this even a bad thing?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im fine with this, atleast they get our ppl to think

ppl get man @ him for selling these and getting paid but will support some jew or cac business that dont even want their $

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think Tariq is not making money off hidden colors? Dude gets the people to fund the movie than sells it for a profit.
:yeshrug: atleast nikkas actually get something from it.....theyre gonna spend their $ on bullshyt anyway, why not spend it on something that can empower them mentally?

thats the problem with black ppl, yall want everything for free from ur own ppl but will beg to give ur $ to other races

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[
1. He's said DOZENS of times that not only does HC not make that much money
2. He often supplements the films himself by coming out of his own pocket. Movie making is expensive and 60K is NOTHING.
3. Everything on KickStarter makes profits dumbass.
4. I'm not against Tariq making money. How is this even a bad thing?

Do you really think Tariq is not making a good profit off hidden colors?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
much respect to him.
I honestly think Dr. Umar should change his payment plan and use a crowd funding site. Based on the reception of his points from the previous hidden colors movies I'm sure he would've had the money up right away.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
(Interviewer) 13:00 - "He's doing a pt.4, are you gonna be in that?"

(Sister Shahrazad) 13:08 -13:42 - "I don't know if we need to keep doing them... it's beyond teaching now, it's entertainment... Actually, H.C. 1 was enough for any Black person who wanted to educate their self... So I don't know if I'm gonna do that.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq started his kick starter like 12 days ago and is about to reach his goal of making 60,000 to make the film...which is nothing. Dude usually comes out of pocket for everything else

He still has A MONTH to raise more money.

tariqelite
4 hours ago
We have reached the minimum funding goal for #HC4 !! First off, I want to thank all the brothers and sisters who contributed. I am extremely proud of everyone who came together to support this very important project. In less than TWO WEEKS we raised over $60,000 for a project that promotes Black education and empowerment. That right there is what Melanoid Empowerment is all about. And we still have 31 more days left on the #kickstarter campaign so let's keep the momentum going and take the funding further so that #HiddenColors 4 can reach more Melanoid minds www.hiddencolorsfilm.com

:banderas:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
much respect to him.
I honestly think Dr. Umar should change his payment plan and use a crowd funding site. Based on the reception of his points from the previous hidden colors movies I'm sure he would've had the money up right away.
the presentaiton Umar had was just unappealing and janky

dude was walking around in a sweater vest and jeans talking super vague about a university with no real plan or direction.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
(Interviewer) 13:00 - "He's doing a pt.4, are you gonna be in that?"

(Sister Shahrazad) 13:08 -13:42 - "I don't know if we need to keep doing them... it's beyond teaching now, it's entertainment... Actually, H.C. 1 was enough for any Black person who wanted to educate their self... So I don't know if I'm gonna do that.

:sas2: